Check your account email address ×

Ashley Biden's diary ...the pedo showered with her

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

I just did lay out two facts. Would you like to address either one of them? How can they be right leaning if their sole agenda is go after liberals? FoxNews doesn’t solely do that, and they’re right leaning. Is Veritas ideology the same as Fox News? No. Maybe closer to an OAN or whatever other whacky tacky right wing news outlets that gained notoriety as of late.

So now it’s your turn, change my mind with some “facts.”

Those opinions do not make them far right. 

Nothing about what happened in the past 4 years warranting a look see or an investigation.

Forget a minute about left or right, and think, like said before... right or wrong.

Can you or anyone honestly think the first line of this post is accurate?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I would just like to simply know if you think Hunter Biden was fucking his niece.  Simple yes or no please.

Not up to speed on that accusation. Where can I find the juicy details? I’ll give you a simple yes or no then.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Those opinions do not make them far right. 

I like blue is an opinion. Who funds Veritas and who they choose to target is not. If you think they’re on the same page as Fox News, then I give up.

Edited by akvanden

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not up to speed on that accusation. Where can I find the juicy details? I’ll give you a simple yes or no then.

It's over a fucking diary.  You don't  send the calvary to find who stole a diary that got returned.  Try critical thinking for once.

Yes or no, it's pretty simple.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's over a fucking diary.  You don't  send the calvary to find who stole a diary that got returned.  Try critical thinking for once.

Yes or no, it's pretty simple.

Sorry, I thought it was about Biden showering with his daughter. I haven’t been on Twitter lately to know the other revelations. 

This does play right into the evil democrat pedophile ring playbook. It all makes sense, has to be true.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:49 PM, akvanden said:

Well that's my issue, same with the tweets. Sensational headlines grabbing attention while no verification is done.  Or these simple headlines that do zero to delve just a little bit deeper. How many people do you think follow Veritas on twitter and read that headline? How many people did their own followup search to find out it was a moot story?

The far left and the far right, such as Veritas, use these shock and awe tactics. It's creating an army of politicized robot retards who are super quick to demonize the opposing party and who are unwilling to think for themselves because that's hard, and reposting/sharing a tweet isn't. 

What can you but take 2st person accounts ? It I not like so called first person accounts with zero names or images attached to so called first person accounts or my fave sources close to lmfao and you know as well as the rest of us that is the norm of tge MSM and the crack pots of du underground etc . And again even if 1 of them  says sources close to say . The other 40 so called news sources report it as fact crediting the original outlet for tge story and keep out the so called source . See it over and over every fucking day 

Veritas on the other hand puts the acctual accuser on film when taking testimonials.  

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

Here are some hard-hitting facts for you, JT. :thumbsup:

1. They only go after liberal organizations and liberal politicians.

2. They’re mainly funded by “Donors Trust” who’s stated mission is “safeguarding the intent of libertarian and conservative donors”

CNN is left wing, FoxNews is right wing, Veritas is far right wing. Seems like a fair categorization.

I dont see it as far right wing . Right wing sure . But then when it comes to exposing  govenment corruption any one i see doing it is seen as far right wing. Sad and as far as fox I no longer see them as right wing a few of there talking heads yes . But there news not even close I don't even think thete news coverage is right of what would have been center less than 7 yrs ago .

Ad far as who donated Veritas is constantly hitting up people on there mail list like daily.  And people who step forward to help out those who get fired for coming forward are also funded by regular people . They read some of the notes from time to time . They are not a political organization and are not obligated to share there list of people who give money . If they were most would prob not give as to not want to be on a federal hit list . Yeah we know we know the political cunts in washingtion would never use the irs to target political enemies.  Oh wait 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

I like blue is an opinion. Who funds Veritas and who they choose to target is not. If you think they’re on the same page as Fox News, then I give up.

Fox news is a fake right leaning news organization. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
On 11/6/2021 at 6:26 AM, Mainecat said:

This place has become nothing but a extreme right wing anti government racist hole. 

posting links? nahhh the earth is flat cause I said so.

But Biden and his daughter are white so how is it racist?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/6/2021 at 9:14 AM, Mainecat said:

Even the insane right wing Project Veritas wouldn’t run the story.

But yeah the morons here believe anything.

Do you believe the pee dossier was legitimate and accurate?   Do you believe the FBI had the right to wiretap people over it?  Answer honestly. 

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you believe the pee dossier was legitimate and accurate?   Do you believe the FBI had the right to wiretap people over it?  Answer honestly. 

Lmfao you have to ask . You sure shit know @Mainecatis still 100% convinced of it .

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao you have to ask . You sure shit know @Mainecatis still 100% convinced of it .

Yeah I suppose it was a rhetorical question.

Not saying this occurred but media doesn't have the right to break the law in order to get a story.  If the FBI had actual probable cause on a particular Project Veritas current or former reporter breaking in to steal the diary then it should be investigated however just randomly going after all of them is not legitimate.   No different than the FBI being investigated for lying to obtain FISA warrants on the Trump campaign.   Or the FBI leaking stories about Trump and the campaign.  How is James Comey not been prosecuted yet?   He even admitted it.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not saying this occurred but media doesn't have the right to break the law in order to get a story.  If the FBI had actual probable cause on a particular Project Veritas current or former reporter breaking in to steal the diary then it should be investigated however just randomly going after all of them is not legitimate.   No different than the FBI being investigated for lying to obtain FISA warrants on the Trump campaign.   Or the FBI leaking stories about Trump and the campaign.  How is James Comey not been prosecuted yet?   He even admitted it.  

You mean like Trump's taxes returns or was that OK?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean like Trump's taxes returns or was that OK?

Totally depends how they obtain them.   A reporter cannot and should not break the law in order to obtain documents nor should they be able to protect a "source" who did the same.  The law is not put on hold because the media made a story of what it obtained from that illegal activity.   

If Trump's tax returns came from an IRS leak it should have been investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Personally I think Trump may have leaked those because it sure made Maddow look like a jackass. 

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because orange man bad . And outsiders needed to be warned in case any outsider dare attempt to infiltrate the Arlington County gods club again 

• Like 2