Check your account email address ×

Ashley Biden's diary ...the pedo showered with her

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

O’Keefe, a controversial conservative political activist, said Project Veritas never published anything from the diary, which Ashley Biden reported as one of several items stolen during a burglary last October. Details from her diary were later published by a conservative website, including handwritten pages taken directly from the diary itself.

In his video, O’Keefe said Project Veritas was approached by tipsters late last year who claimed they had found a copy of Ashley Biden’s diary “abandoned in a room in which Ms. Biden stayed at the time, and in which the tipsters stayed in temporarily after Ms. Biden departed the room.”

“We investigated the claims provided to us, as journalists do. We took steps to corroborate the authenticity of the diary. At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof,” O’Keefe said. He also claimed that Project Veritas attempted to return the diary to an attorney representing Ashley Biden but the attorney refused to authenticate it.

“Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner,” O’Keefe said. “We never published it.”

O’Keefe said in his video that Project Veritas had received a subpoena in connection with the matter, and that he was asked by the federal government not to talk about it. 

so yeah …lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/11/05/feds-search-project-veritas-probe-ashley-bidens-stolen-diary/6305405001/

So you're saying Conservitive Journalists are more ethical, unlike the Liberal main stream journalists that jumped all over the fake dossier put together by the Clinton campaign?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It was stolen before the election. More bullshit Trump dictator moves.

Explane to me what it is called when a president orders a enforcement wing of his govenment to make sure citizens get a drug injected in them or loose there right to work ? Really what is that called 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even the insane right wing Project Veritas wouldn’t run the story.

But yeah the morons here believe anything.

Again, thank you so much for being the literal face of the libtwat movement.  You are an example we can all look at and NOT want to be you.

You worthless, ignorant, hypocritical hack.....and it sounds like it's a good thing you never had kids.  Eeeesh.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They don't publish anything they can't back legally.  Now this diary is being called valid.  Does that change anything?

I guess not.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So are you now addmiting project Veritas is a honest investigative news company with integrity and won't post or print anything with out provable verification? Interesting 

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of overreaching cry baby’s.

Maybe you can link Biden or his dog to being at Benghazi or a investor in the Clinton Pizza place?

#clownworld

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So are you now addmiting project Veritas is a honest investigative news company with integrity and won't post or print anything with out provable verification? Interesting 

Jesus fuckin Christ your whacked.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But you still believe in Russian collusion while ignoring the leftists actual Russian collusion. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This place has become nothing but a extreme right wing anti government racist hole. 

posting links? nahhh the earth is flat cause I said so.

Nope, you’re the one running further to the left.

and you voted for a racist 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now that you are tossing shit to run cover for your hero I will help you .

Post even 1 example of somthing Veritas posted that was not accurate ? 

He has taken your heros at CNN NYT NBC washingtion post and more all to task over printing lies about him and they have all lost and had to run multiple retractions . Show me even 1 retraction they have had to post or even been asked to retract . Hard to dispute facts when verified and not written with feelings instead written with verifiable facts . But in your world this is some how INSANE ? You need fucking help 

Veritas is a far right wing disinformation campaign, no better than the far left. They’re in it for the shock and awe value that usually ends up to be nothing. 

for example

Federal investigators looked into accusations from Project Veritas that Pennsylvania postal workers tampered with mail-in ballots and found that the claims were false.”

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Veritas is a far right wing disinformation campaign, no better than the far left. They’re in it for the shock and awe value that usually ends up to be nothing. 

for example

Federal investigators looked into accusations from Project Veritas that Pennsylvania postal workers tampered with mail-in ballots and found that the claims were false.”

And yet as Maincat pointed out they still have more integrity than all the mainstream media, who hasn't seen all the lies repeated whenever the news is turned on and then shrugged off. 

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

for example

Wasn't it Veritas that pitched the story on that California school (Sacramento, I think?) where the teacher had an Antifa flag in his classroom and was trying to indoctrinate Communism?  I'm pretty sure it was.  I wouldn't call that disinformation at all.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

for example

Ok I went back to read some of the stories, it was reported a postal worker stated his supervisors backdated ballots, which was true, he did make that claim. But it turns out the worker may have made up the story, But holy crap there was a lot of other fraud in PA. I had to narrow my search sorting out all the arrests.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/

28 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And yet as Maincat pointed out they still have more integrity than all the mainstream media, who hasn't seen all the lies repeated whenever the news is turned on and then shrugged off. 

I think it was more along the lines of, they report garbage and even they didn’t touch this story, but I could be wrong.

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wasn't it Veritas that pitched the story on that California school (Sacramento, I think?) where the teacher had an Antifa flag in his classroom and was trying to indoctrinate Communism?  I'm pretty sure it was.  I wouldn't call that disinformation at all.

informational, for sure.

Yet the Fbi raided them for a fake diary right?

And let's not forget about Jill's emails to Hunter on his laptop - to quit banging the niece. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

And this is who Joe just gave big props for passing a billion buck slush fund 

How much is to make illegals millionaires?

I seen where some illegal... inbred looking creature from Honduras beat a guy to death in Fla recently in his own home & was found walking down the road covered in blood. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Explane to me what it is called when a president orders a enforcement wing of his govenment to make sure citizens get a drug injected in them or loose there right to work ? Really what is that called 

It's called time for a revolution...

What a bunch of overreaching cry baby’s.

Maybe you can link Biden or his dog to being at Benghazi or a investor in the Clinton Pizza place?

Lol over reaching really ?lol again explane govenment mandating people take drugs or loose there job 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, akvanden said:

for example

Link to retraction or federal ivestagtor report ?