Check your account email address ×

Ashley Biden's diary ...the pedo showered with her

Sad state of affairs, this federal government we have and these faceless, nameless people who don't seem to be accountable to anyone.  Something is going to need to change, as I'm convinced enough of the public now understands the leftist agenda.  This weeks election was a good sign.  And I still don't believe that Biden got 81 million votes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad state of affairs, this federal government we have and these faceless, nameless people who don't seem to be accountable to anyone.  Something is going to need to change, as I'm convinced enough of the public now understands the leftist agenda.  This weeks election was a good sign.  And I still don't believe that Biden got 81 million votes.

3rd in line ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Shoot the messenger coming in 3. 2. 1. 

With the vid clips of him sniffing, groping ...& even pinching the teet of the one young girl ...not sure how anyone can not think he's a fucking creep to start with  :dunno:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sad anyone would support these pieces of shit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So Biden porked got busy with his pre kindergarten daughter?

But Trump said his daughter is beautiful!

He was poking his brothers widow after he died. I can’t even imagine doing that. Fucking scum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The first 3 in line are pretty scary in terms of just how inept and corrupt they are.

Even West point is full woke now - teaching white rage & sensitivity classes. With the top 3 - plus the military gutted of all the good officers & the woke ones left ...we are in real trouble if we get in any major conflict.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was stolen before the election. More bullshit Trump dictator moves.

The contents of the diary - say the pedo inappropriately showered with the daughter. Any comment on that?

• Like 1

O’Keefe, a controversial conservative political activist, said Project Veritas never published anything from the diary, which Ashley Biden reported as one of several items stolen during a burglary last October. Details from her diary were later published by a conservative website, including handwritten pages taken directly from the diary itself.

In his video, O’Keefe said Project Veritas was approached by tipsters late last year who claimed they had found a copy of Ashley Biden’s diary “abandoned in a room in which Ms. Biden stayed at the time, and in which the tipsters stayed in temporarily after Ms. Biden departed the room.”

“We investigated the claims provided to us, as journalists do. We took steps to corroborate the authenticity of the diary. At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof,” O’Keefe said. He also claimed that Project Veritas attempted to return the diary to an attorney representing Ashley Biden but the attorney refused to authenticate it.

“Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner,” O’Keefe said. “We never published it.”

O’Keefe said in his video that Project Veritas had received a subpoena in connection with the matter, and that he was asked by the federal government not to talk about it. 

so yeah …lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/11/05/feds-search-project-veritas-probe-ashley-bidens-stolen-diary/6305405001/