Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You grow pot right?? Legally I assume,  which I have zero problems with if that's your thing, but do think you have a false sense if grandeur because you found a way to beat the system,  a legal loop hole, which is a-ok with me,..but when you look at the hood(I do 5 days a week) the blacks seem to really struggle with drug problem/infestations in their areas.. It really brings them down??Do you think you contribute to that problem?? 

If it's ok to ask and I understand if it is not,  do you sling lbs or are you selling to end users in smaller quantities??  No problem if you don't want to answer,  I totally understand..

Prohibition and political manipulation and propaganda is what causes social decay, not drug use. 

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You grow pot right?? Legally I assume,  which I have zero problems with if that's your thing, but do think you have a false sense if grandeur because you found a way to beat the system,  a legal loop hole, which is a-ok with me,..but when you look at the hood(I do 5 days a week) the blacks seem to really struggle with drug problem/infestations in their areas.. It really brings them down??Do you think you contribute to that problem?? 

If it's ok to ask and I understand if it is not,  do you sling lbs or are you selling to end users in smaller quantities??  No problem if you don't want to answer,  I totally understand..

what about the inner city alcohol problem? 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Thousands at a minimum. 

Don't forget all those that were imprisoned by the Castro regime for daring to speak out against him or his system. Then there were those that were imprisoned or executed for a gay lifestyle.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Right, it is our job. That's where direct action comes in. Very little freedom was won through voting. Direct action has always been the way of revolution.

Holy crap... you actually posted something other than a propaganda poster made by another nut job

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16174954_1928575567362648_7998651127749454782_n.jpg

and the problem with defending ourselves against those who want to threaten our freedoms is? I guess you think the world should have let the Nazis run rampant unchecked.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

and the problem with defending ourselves against those who want to threaten our freedoms is? I guess you think the world should have let the Nazis run rampant unchecked.

He was saying that punching Nazis IS fine. :bc:

Never have so many make-up less, homely and unkempt women been in one place!  I am willing to start a fund for a small make-up starter kit and a salon level beauty lesson to get some of these started that clearly have potential but are being held down by the ogres kin which they have surrounded themselves.  And somebody help me out here...is there plans in place to take away their rights?  Or is it just fear mongering from the FNN telling them so?  Maddow again! And why are there so many "men" in the crowd?  Do they want make-up too?  I'm not paying for that! :lol:

Image result for women's march

32 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't forget all those that were imprisoned by the Castro regime for daring to speak out against him or his system. Then there were those that were imprisoned or executed for a gay lifestyle.

When you could give a fuck less about lgbtq+ rights but appropriate their struggle to fit your narrative. 

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yup. 

Our grandparents shot fascists. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Never have so many make-up less, homely and unkempt women been in one place!  I am willing to start a fund for a small make-up starter kit and a salon level beauty lesson to get some of these started that clearly have potential but are being held down by the ogres kin which they have surrounded themselves.  And somebody help me out here...is there plans in place to take away their rights?  Or is it just fear mongering from the FNN telling them so?  Maddow again! And why are there so many "men" in the crowd?  Do they want make-up too?  I'm not paying for that! :lol:

Image result for women's march

This is reactionary, mysoginist bullshit.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is reactionary, mysoginist bullshit.

I don't care.  Me likey good lookin' chicks that are all painted up with a nice rack!  I like legs too...and a firm but not overly muscular figure. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

what about the inner city alcohol problem? 

I agree,..I find those little airplane bottles in the front grass daily,..the sad thing is its almost every morning,..the high-school is 2 blocks up,..always Fireball or gold schlager,..the occasional rumpulminz..(<spelling)..

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Prohibition and political manipulation and propaganda is what causes social decay, not drug use. 

Really?? So a person that would over dose and die, it's social decay, Prohibition, or propaganda.. Like the guy that ran into a telephone pole infront of my work, like 1-2pm,..needle stuck in his arm, jumped the curb, wacked a pole..no fault of the drug?? Shooting up while driving??

When was the last time you were in a ghetto??  Like not a drive through.. Like a straight up hood, and planted your ass on a porch for 6-8 hours??

Edited by Rigid1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree,..I find those little airplane bottles in the front grass daily,..the sad thing is its almost every morning,..the high-school is 2 blocks up,..always Fireball or gold schlager,..the occasional rumpulminz..(<spelling)..

is that the fault of the people who make the booze?

57 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I took it as being critical based on who posted it suggesting the American way is to be a bully and beat on the poor Nazis. Don't forget Moto supports those who are anti American way of life.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is that the fault of the people who make the booze?

Nope,.booze is regulated,  I got ID'd 30 min ago at a store, I'm a young 43 apparently 

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you could give a fuck less about lgbtq+ rights but appropriate their struggle to fit your narrative. 

Yup. 

Our grandparents shot fascists. 

You continue to show your stupidity. Fact is I have hired and worked with people from the LGBT community and staunchly defended them in the workplace against asshat biggots. Most of the world was standing up and shooting the fascists who were stomping across Europe and conducting mass genocide, killing innocent men women and children.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope,.booze is regulated,  I got ID'd 30 min ago at a store, I'm a young 43 apparently 

not sure what that has to do with anything. just curious why you feel noggin is contributing to the drug/alcohol problems, but not brewers or distilleries

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Really?? So a person that would over dose and die, it's social decay, Prohibition, or propaganda.. Like the guy that ran into a telephone pole infront of my work, like 1-2pm,..needle stuck in his arm, jumped the curb, wacked a pole..no fault of the drug?? Shooting up while driving??

When was the last time you were in a ghetto??  Like not a drive through.. Like a straight up hood, and planted your ass on a porch for 6-8 hours??

You think these drugs are there by accident? 

poppy-field.jpg