Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Richard spencer has no power in this country why are u so fucking obsessed with him? like what he says or not your little friends still sucker punched him and ran like bitches. making all u key board supporters  and window breakers look like bitches . better option get in his face with facts on film get him to react then toss out a beat down.

no much more productive to sucker punch and run. then bust a window some place in celebration

Because Fascism is not to be debated, it is to be smashed.

16142196_850201315122877_7085058520943158536_n.jpg

Just now, motonoggin said:

Expecting the establishment to produce anyone except those who will play ball with the establishment is liberal foolishness. 

again expecting to change the world in your moms basement is foolishness . U will NEVER see a 3rd party win hell even break single digits  if it did not happen this yr .

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again expecting to change the world in your moms basement is foolishness . U will NEVER see a 3rd party win hell even break single digits  if it did not happen this yr .

Electoral politics is not the path to liberation. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because Fascism is not to be debated, it is to be smashed.

16142196_850201315122877_7085058520943158536_n.jpg

then tell your little pussy fuck friends to man up and finish the job hit and run is pretty cunt like . I have never started shit I did not plan on finishing when it comes to violence

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

then tell your little pussy fuck friends to man up and finish the job hit and run is pretty cunt like . I have never started shit I did not plan on finishing when it comes to violence

Some of you get pretty triggered by Nazis getting punched. :lol:

It wasn't really a punch, it was an 'alt-right hook'

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

when these little sissy's are met with force, you're going to see a lot of dead and busted up basement dwellars.  They'll be running in the other direction after they see their butt buddies head get caved in, and what little brains he had ,  on the groumd.

It's going to be pretty fuckin funny 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

when these little sissy's are met with force, you're going to see a lot of dead and busted up basement dwellars.  They'll be running in the other direction after they see their butt buddies head get caved in, and what little brains he had ,  on the groumd.

It's going to be pretty fuckin funny 

So you're going to actively defend Nazis?

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll gladly be a part of busting you and your butt buddies heads in 

Lol. Such a tough guy.

Maybe you should avoid exposure to depictions of violence, it's clearly a trigger point.

Need a safe space, snowflake?

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All bets are off when I'm out protesting, but damn it those police better follow the rules of the government  I am over throwing!

"If we want real change, we should follow the law to the letter and never act in a threatening or controversial way" said no Revolutionary ever.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Such a tough guy.

Maybe you should avoid exposure to depictions of violence, it's clearly a trigger point.

Need a safe space, snowflake?

"If we want real change, we should follow the law to the letter and never act in a threatening or controversial way" said no Revolutionary ever.

Just don't act all self righteous when your threat's, "controversial violence"  is met with the same.

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You talking about other people needing safe places and calling me a snowflake is beyond comical :lol:

Go smoke some more dope, and right click some more memes, meme warrior :lmao:

Well, you just seem real triggered by anyone standing up to the power structure. Seems like you need a safe space to calm down.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just don't act all self righteous when your threat's, "controversial violence"  is met with the same.

The history of revolution suggests that the state will try to use its monopoly on force to put down any resistance. I'm am completely aware of this, but thanks for the advice anyway, random white guy.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, you just seem real triggered by anyone standing up to the power structure. Seems like you need a safe space to calm down.

The history of revolution suggests that the state will try to use its monopoly on force to put down any resistance. I'm am completely aware of this, but thanks for the advice anyway, random white guy.

It really wasn't advice, not sure what being white has to do with it. :lol:

You should be just fine Coordinating the efforts from your laptop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It really wasn't advice, not sure what being white has to do with it. :lol:

You should be just fine Coordinating the efforts from your laptop.

While you're punching hippies in the streets and standing up for Nazis, right?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

While you're punching hippies in the streets and standing up for Nazis, right?

Actually, rented a party bus with 15 our friends, drove from bar to bar laughing, drinking, dancing, having a gay ole time.......Nazis or Hippies never came up.   I'm sure you had good time last night too!  :bc:

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually, rented a party bus with 15 our friends, drove from bar to bar laughing, drinking, dancing, having a gay ole time.......Nazis or Hippies never came up.   I'm sure you had good time last night too!  :bc:

he had a crying session with a group of ugly women.

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

lol yeah standing up to the power structure by typing support for pussys busting windows in privet franchised business and pussy punch and running like bitches . fucking pathetic why not just ask your unemployed little friends go occupy wall street again that was super effective

• Like 1