Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

And it is the job of the citizenry to keep the federal government in check which is something I've stated many times.

Yet we have people on both side of the aisle who have given their approval to more government power.

Right, it is our job. That's where direct action comes in. Very little freedom was won through voting. Direct action has always been the way of revolution.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

concerns himself with communism and racism while living in one of the whitest areas in the country while not doing a fucking for his community :lol: 

How do you know that I don't do anything for my community?

We have working class people here, too. Racism and class consciousness are intertwined. There is no liberation for one of there isn't liberation for all.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I know a couple black guys that would look at what moto posts as some real racist shit 

of course they are successful and empowered something racists like moto think they cant have  

shit is really pathetic 

Thanks for your opinion, random white guy.

Just now, motonoggin said:

How do you know that I don't do anything for my community?

We have working class people here, too. Racism and class consciousness are intertwined. There is no liberation for one of there isn't liberation for all.

its pretty obvious :lol:

I dont know anyone who needs to be liberated............. You do and brain washed college kids :lol: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Try again Canadian Forrest Gump.  About the only thing I could complain about today is that I'm not riding, and instead trying to have a friendly conversation with a nitwit, which is apparently a futile exercise. :lol: 

sorry, not up on my anarchist buzzwords.  I know they don't support either establishment party.  Everyone knows that.  What you don't know is why they will continue to fail, or why I supported Trump.  But go ahead and go on a rant about what you think you know about me.  

Well you're a Canadian, speaking of null and void opinions :dunno:  :lol: 

You will never change....always on the defense. 

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

happiness is a state of mind.............. maybe with a little help someday youll find it 

I'm sure there were happy slaves and peasants too. 

Counter Revolutionary asshats

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

moto since you love meme communication I can sum you up with one 

d4a0ba075f6e17c25aa8ca3cb6533eed620ce608

Lol, that's pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

ya the tough guys sucker punch burn trash cans and break windows :lol: 

Come on pole smoker 

Trash cans are scattered into the street to slow down the cops. You'd know that if you'd actually ever engaged in fighting for your rights. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure there were happy slaves and peasants too. 

Counter Revolutionary asshats

Lol, that's pretty good. 

Trash cans are scattered into the street to slow down the cops. You'd know that if you'd actually ever engaged in fighting for your rights. 

one lmao, how'd that work? 2 trash cans :lol:

fighting for rights? you mean like posting memes?  Dude im battling hard today 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is how subtle and dangerous the dictatorship of capital is. You're a slave to the system and you don't even know it.

You grow pot right?? Legally I assume,  which I have zero problems with if that's your thing, but do think you have a false sense if grandeur because you found a way to beat the system,  a legal loop hole, which is a-ok with me,..but when you look at the hood(I do 5 days a week) the blacks seem to really struggle with drug problem/infestations in their areas.. It really brings them down??Do you think you contribute to that problem?? 

If it's ok to ask and I understand if it is not,  do you sling lbs or are you selling to end users in smaller quantities??  No problem if you don't want to answer,  I totally understand..