Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Would you like to provide examples of when an uprising has resulted in the sort of Communism you describe, stateless?

Sure, as soon as you show me a case where such an uprising wasn't either smashed by capitalists and fascists or co opted by internal authoritarian elements. 

Catalonia was about as close as we've come, and that was put down by Franco. 

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sure, as soon as you show me a case where such an uprising wasn't either smashed by capitalists and fascists or co opted by internal authoritarian elements. 

No need. The fact that they were all smashed by capitalists or fascists as you just admitted simply proves my theory that the Communism you describe cannot come to fruition. 

Yet somehow Democracies and Republics utilizing Capitalism came to overtake Feudalism and Monarchy. 

Maybe someday Communism will have an accomplishment other than mass genocide. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No need. The fact that they were all smashed by capitalists or fascists as you just admitted simply proves my theory that the Communism you describe cannot come to fruition. 

Yet somehow Democracies and Republics utilizing Capitalism came to overtake Feudalism and Monarchy. 

Maybe someday Communism will have an accomplishment other than mass genocide. :lol:

Was there mass genocide in cuba?

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Can't get any more utopian than thinking appeal to the worst tendencies of men will somehow lead to the best society for all.

You can't take the nature out of human nature NeoStoner, SBYL :guzzle: 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Can't get any more utopian than thinking appeal to the worst tendencies of men will somehow lead to the best society for all.

:flush: 

Edited by Momorider

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

WTF

Edited by Momorider

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Capitalism was brought about and remains enforced through bloodshed.

Slavery was enforced and abolished with bloodshed and a transition was made to feudalism.

Feudalism was enforced and abolished with bloodshed and a transition was made to capitalism.

It won't be a coincidence that a transition to the next system will involve bloodshed. 

Blaming the failure of libertarian communist revolutionaries on their weakness rather than the massive strength of their opposition is completely upside down logic. It is tantamount to saying 'might makes right', basically an endorsement of authoritarianism. But in the next breath you chide communists for (wrongly) believing the exact same thing. 

It's ponderous, man. I'm sensing some cognitive dissonance on your part.

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

Capitalism was brought about and remains enforced through bloodshed.

Slavery was enforced and abolished with bloodshed and a transition was made to feudalism.

Feudalism was enforced and abolished with bloodshed and a transition was made to capitalism.

It won't be a coincidence that a transition to the next system won't involve bloodshed. 

Blaming the failure of libertarian communist revolutionaries on their weakness rather than the massive strength of their opposition is completely upside down logic. It is tantamount to saying 'might makes right', basically an endorsement of authoritarianism. But in the next breath you chide communists for (wrongly) believing the exact same thing. 

It's ponderous, man. I'm sensing some cognitive dissonance on your part.

No, simply that Capitalism and Democracy can break away from the chains of Feudalism and Monarchy and thrive. Yet the Communism you describe cannot. There's always a boogeyman to blame for Communism's failures but somehow Capitalism and Democracy beat those odds. It's like it's a better system or something? :lol::lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

No, simply that Capitalism and Democracy can break away from the chains of Feudalism and Monarchy and thrive. Yet the Communism you describe cannot. There's always a boogeyman to blame for Communism's failures but somehow Capitalism and Democracy beat those odds. It's like it's a better system or something? :lol::lol:

I'm sure the former slaves and now peasants thought the same of feudalism. 

:news:

46 minutes ago, Dave said:

You seem like a guy thats regimented....you dont think you could live under communism rule?

:dunno:   My own regimen maybe. I'm a free market libertarian who believes in entrepreneurship and government leaving me alone, and not taking more than 20-25% in total from my income for various taxes.  Pave the roads, protect our borders and society from crime, and let us live our lives.  I would not want to live under communism, and am pretty sure we're safe from that for at least 8 more years now.

48 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16114224_1328457797215199_965387483115335048_n.jpg

thats cute Dan.

42 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

FB_IMG_1485018986487.jpg

Rich irony in that picture.  The punk bitches think they're accomplishing something.  Can't wait for Trump to start ordering national guard to arrest and catalog these fuckbags.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:dunno:   My own regimen maybe. I'm a free market libertarian who believes in entrepreneurship and government leaving me alone, and not taking more than 20-25% in total from my income for various taxes.  Pave the roads, protect our borders and society from crime, and let us live our lives.  I would not want to live under communism, and am pretty sure we're safe from that for at least 8 more years now.

thats cute Dan.

Rich irony in that picture.  The punk bitches think they're accomplishing something.  Can't wait for Trump to start ordering national guard to arrest and catalog these fuckbags.

We are alot closer to living in communism then you think.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure the former slaves and now peasants thought the same of feudalism. 

:news:

The slaves and peasants who fought for Communism too, don't forget about them.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

thats cute Dan.

The fact that you think black bloc voted for Hillary demonstrates the tiny political world you live in.