Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I'm going to guess that you DON'T vote and if so you have no right to bitch at anybody except yourself:usflag:

More proof of your narrow ass view of politics.

"If you don't vote for one of the two corporate parties, you have to shut up"

I wish we still had access to the old FS.  So I could pull up all the post where Motostoner posted about how bad it is down in lower Michigan and how he would never live down her because he can't stand "niggers"   

Now he's on here preaching about how all of us Trump supporters are all a bunch of racists :lol:   To fuckin funny :lmao:

What little brain you had, you fried it with all that dope you smoked , Motostoner

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16179055_10155387734180639_7187620477616303720_o.jpg

please enlighten us on WW2 you stupid out in wherever against the establishment brainwashed piece of whatever, you have to be fishing 'cause no way you are this out of touch, and if you are SBYL

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

please enlighten us on WW2 you stupid out in wherever against the establishment brainwashed piece of whatever, you have to be fishing 'cause no way you are this out of touch, and if you are SBYL

So we didn't shoot Nazis in WWII?

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

so did you ever answer the question, DO YOU VOTE, or just run your cockholster on the interweb?....my guess is that you are the later and a lot of hot air, not shocking though

Yes, I vote, not that it ever makes much of a difference. If that's all you do to participate in your own governance, you're doing it wrong.

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16179055_10155387734180639_7187620477616303720_o.jpg

Tell us about WW2... how about starting with the atrocities the Nazis perpetrated on the rest of Europe. My wife's family is Polish. Her father was part of a large family and he was one of the lucky ones who didn't get exterminated in a Nazi concentration camp. He knows his parents and grandparents were executed and can only conclude his brothers and sisters were as well. He went off to war at 14 to defend his home while the rest of his family were taken by the Nazis.

You seem to have a problem with the allied forces shooting Nazi's during WW2. If so then you have proven beyond any possible doubt you are a true nut job.

You need to actually stop reading BS propaganda and maybe try talking to a few that are still around that lived through it. My FIL doesn't like to talk about it much but when he does it sure is a wakeup. What you read in books doesn't really do justice to the narratives of someone seeing their friends, neighbours and family lined up in front of a ditch, shot, pushed into the ditch and lye thrown over their bodies. That's after any watches jewellery or anything of value they had was taken off them.

Edited by 02sled

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Tell us about WW2... how about starting with the atrocities the Nazis perpetrated on the rest of Europe. My wife's family is Polish. Her father was part of a large family and he was one of the lucky ones who didn't get exterminated in a Nazi concentration camp. He knows his parents and grandparents were executed and can only conclude his brothers and sisters were as well. He went off to war at 14 to defend his home while the rest of his family were taken by the Nazis.

My Polish Grandfather's family barely escaped Poland in the 30s. My grandfather and all his brothers are WWII vets. 

Yeah, killing fascists was the thing to do back then. But today? People sympathize with them. Even when they say shit like this...

16177737_10212243093139383_1114630011745113392_o.jpg

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

More proof of your narrow ass view of politics.

"If you don't vote for one of the two corporate parties, you have to shut up"

if at any time in the history of America a libertarian has a snowballs chance it was this time . the dems did not like hill the republicans did not like Don and the dems hated him .

U are closer to a non establishment president that U will ever see in your life and u still cheer your little friends on breaking windows and lighting bags of dog shit on fire then ringing the door bell like the  bunch of candy asses they are  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

My Polish Grandfather's family barely escaped Poland in the 30s. My grandfather and all his brothers are WWII vets. 

Yeah, killing fascists was the thing to do back then. But today? People sympathize with them. Even when they say shit like this...

16177737_10212243093139383_1114630011745113392_o.jpg

Richard spencer has no power in this country why are u so fucking obsessed with him? like what he says or not your little friends still sucker punched him and ran like bitches. making all u key board supporters  and window breakers look like bitches . better option get in his face with facts on film get him to react then toss out a beat down.

no much more productive to sucker punch and run. then bust a window some place in celebration

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if at any time in the history of America a libertarian has a snowballs chance it was this time . the dems did not like hill the republicans did not like Don and the dems hated him .

U are closer to a non establishment president that U will ever see in your life and u still cheer your little friends on breaking windows and lighting bags of dog shit on fire then ringing the door bell like the  bunch of candy asses they are  

Lol, Trump is NOT anti establishment. 

:lol:

Good lord...