Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

Or  Riots..whatever.  Get out there and make a difference you Liberals!  Riots will be open from today and go until the break of TBA....

Remember, 2018 will be here before we know it so let's leave as many of our Dem seats as vulnerable as possible and exercise our right to obstructive, destructive, threatening and intimidation activities as that our Constitution provides us!  Pay for our efforts will come via fed-ex from the Democratic National Party (please see Marvin for sign up sheet).

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/inauguration-protests.html?_r=0

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or  Riots..whatever.  Get out there and make a difference you Liberals!  Riots will be open from today and go until the break of TBA....

Remember, 2018 will be here before we know it so let's leave as many of our Dem seats as vulnerable as possible and exercise our right to obstructive, destructive, threatening and intimidation activities as that our Constitution provides us!  Pay for our efforts will come via fed-ex from the Democratic National Party (please see Marvin for sign up sheet).

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/inauguration-protests.html?_r=0

:crybaby:

Lol.  CNN: "Demonstrators and protestors".

Since when did we stop calling them rioters?  Well, Fox called them that. :lol:

Off with their fucking idiot heads!

On another note, ND is proposing a "no charges" policy for drivers of vehicles that accidentally hit proptestors on the streets and highways.  I can't confirm and haven't researched it though...just had a buddy tell me about it.  I mean, How awesome would that be?!?  

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol.  CNN: "Demonstrators and protestors".

Since when did we stop calling them rioters?  Well, Fox called them that. :lol:

Off with their fucking idiot heads!

On another note, ND is proposing a "no charges" policy for drivers of vehicles that accidentally hit proptestors on the streets and highways.  I can't confirm and haven't researched it though...just had a buddy tell me about it.  I mean, How awesome would that be?!?  

While half of me wants to laugh at that, it sounds like law approved manslaughter. How man rednecls are going to crank up the dually and "do their part"... Luckily ND has little to worry about haha.

I'm not sure what the point of this is. Kids running around with masks and hammers and shit, breaking everything, starting fires... What is this message? If they were storming the capital and lynching congressmen I could understand that motive. But vandalising private property? Bizarre...

Just now, Anler said:

I'm not sure what the point of this is. Kids running around with masks and hammers and shit, breaking everything, starting fires... What is this message? If they were storming the capital and lynching congressmen I could understand that motive. But vandalising private property? Bizarre...

Simple minded sheep led by simple minded fabricated ideology. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No this was organized. But what is the objective? Is it to incite other people to engage them in a violent confrontation? It's clearly designed to incite people. They have plenty of participants with cameras rolling to put it on Facebook... Hence the masks...

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

While half of me wants to laugh at that, it sounds like law approved manslaughter. How man rednecls are going to crank up the dually and "do their part"... Luckily ND has little to worry about haha.

Manslaughter?  Or suicide by means of reckless behavior and a purposeful disregard of safety? Ahhhh......

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Survey says.....

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No this was organized. But what is the objective? Is it to incite other people to engage them in a violent confrontation? It's clearly designed to incite people. They have plenty of participants with cameras rolling to put it on Facebook... Hence the masks...

The post election rhetoric is an ideology of its own now. Believing in that is a religion to some. IE.. MC. 

fuck yeah take out the car that some guy makes a living supporting his family with 60k a yr driving . so now he waits at home for a new on to be built with the insurance check the owner got with those loss premiums passed on the guys like me and him . but fuck yeah the anarchists Shure showed that rich guy he had to stand in a loby for a extra 10 min till the rental limo showed up to drive him . but the working man driver  took the bus home cuz he knew he could not afford a cab cuz it would prob be a few mo till a new limo was done for him to drive ,FUCK YEAH

• Like 1