Check your account email address ×

UAP

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. 

Specfically are we being visited from beings or their spacecraft that are not from our earth???

CGI!!!!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Specfically are we being visited from beings or their spacecraft that are not from our earth???

The way this country is going, nothing would surprise me. 

• Gold Member

I firmly believe there is life on other planets...somewhere out there. Most likely lot and lots of places out there! But visited us already? Not so sure I buy that. Why would they need to hide? If they have that technology they certainly don't have to hide it and our government certainly has no ability to control it. And why abduct exclusively USA white trash? I mean they are hilarious but why not Egyptian rednecks or Chinese rednecks of Brazilian rednecks? What gives with that?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I firmly believe there is life on other planets...somewhere out there. Most likely lot and lots of places out there! But visited us already? Not so sure I buy that. Why would they need to hide? If they have that technology they certainly don't have to hide it and our government certainly has no ability to control it. And why abduct exclusively USA white trash? I mean they are hilarious but why not Egyptian rednecks or Chinese rednecks of Brazilian rednecks? What gives with that?  

For sure they have visited us. Numerous sightings/stories exactly about that, especially what they did and continue to do over nuclear missile sites.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-force-personnel-ufos-deactivated-nukes/

https://www.history.com/news/ufos-near-nuclear-facilities-uss-roosevelt-rendlesham

https://www.military.com/video/nuclear-bombs/nuclear-weapons/ufo-disarms-nuclear-missiles/946264668001

16 hours ago, Phenom said:

I hope not, congress  will want to start start another version of “foreign aid” 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Almost mathmaticly impossible not to be.

On 8/29/2021 at 8:00 PM, Phenom said:

yes  there has been photo evidence of it at least since we first orbited the earth. 

On 8/30/2021 at 9:51 AM, Anler said:

Weird how soon after we launch "Space Force" now we have all of this UFO evidence... 

maybe the evidence was going to be put out there for public consumption regardless and the pentagon was just being proactive with what they knew but the public did not.  

I think both of these were connected in some way yet to be seen.

Yes, I believe there are other forms of life out there we aren't aware of.

71% of the planet is covered by water and most of us on the dirt are at work, home or sleeping rather than watching the sky all the time.  So how can we say we know or don't with any certainty?

If that nutbag Marjorie Taylor Green can believe in Jewish space lasers starting forest fires, I can believe in aliens.  👽  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
Fucking phone

On 8/30/2021 at 11:51 AM, Anler said:

Weird how soon after we launch "Space Force" now we have all of this UFO evidence... 

This is just the declassified stuff . Some of the military footage they were playing on the news the other night was pretty wild . Some unreal fast shit like 40kfeet altitude change to a dead stop  in under 2 seconds . I kinda want a ride and a frash pamper for the event