Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just had a PB and J…love this stuff…

8579D83B-CBDE-42D4-9687-0846ED8BFA15.jpeg.1ac1041d358b97486ab28b7b27f182ab.jpeg

I'd try that and love a quality PBJ on occasion... our local go to is Huber FF's

their strawberry rhubarb is fantastic on English Muffins, toast, just on a spoon or as my dear old dad taught me a way to make Vanilla ice cream delicious.

https://www.amazon.com/STRAWBERRY-RHUBARB-Familys-Handpicked-Wisconsin/dp/B08H5Q7MYP but we get it for $5 locally 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

yup, and it f,n cold -9 

right... these temps suck ass

https://www.kregersbakery.com/ used to have the best... and I seriously mean THE BEST cold meatloaf sandwiches on a roll way back when... and their Catfish sandwiches.  the owners/operators I knew sold a couple years ago and idk what they're doing for lunch during the week any longer.

damnit man, I really miss working close to home during lunch.  :(

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

dude it's -22 here now going down to -31*f

everything below 0-F is just freakin cold... and justifies unhealthy eating  :)

did you guys give up on the metric system recently?   

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just had a PB and J…love this stuff…

8579D83B-CBDE-42D4-9687-0846ED8BFA15.jpeg.1ac1041d358b97486ab28b7b27f182ab.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure but we do have some 20mg. Indica Gummies in the fridge…I cut ‘em in quarters…I’m a lightweight.😂🥴

:goodpost:

Fuck ya Bubba ...PBJ and Indica gunmies !!! 

Sounds about perfect to me :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

everything below 0-F is just freakin cold... and justifies unhealthy eating  :)

did you guys give up on the metric system recently?   

I just don't want to confuse you guys🤣

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd try that and love a quality PBJ on occasion... our local go to is Huber FF's

their strawberry rhubarb is fantastic on English Muffins, toast, just on a spoon or as my dear old dad taught me a way to make Vanilla ice cream delicious.

https://www.amazon.com/STRAWBERRY-RHUBARB-Familys-Handpicked-Wisconsin/dp/B08H5Q7MYP but we get it for $5 locally 

My wife uses around 150cups of rhubarb a year to make jam.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

I just don't want to confuse you guys🤣

just because we don't participate or acknowledge your silly partially European ways... we still appreciate you buying things from our large corporations who have their products made in shithole third world countries...

wait, this is the what's for dinner thread... and last time I went OT after the red wave didn't happen and offered up a good CROW recipe I got bitched at for taking it OT so... here's my favorite chicken chili recipe that I tweak a bit. 

White Chicken Chili Recipe: How to Make It (tasteofhome.com)  good luck converting it from cups/teaspoons/tablespoons to whatever it is you metric fans use to measure shit.  

:news:

edit: wife saw it on the laptop screen. guess what I'm making for the weekend?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just because we don't participate or acknowledge your silly partially European ways... we still appreciate you buying things from our large corporations who have their products made in shithole third world countries...

wait, this is the what's for dinner thread... and last time I went OT after the red wave didn't happen and offered up a good CROW recipe I got bitched at for taking it OT so... here's my favorite chicken chili recipe that I tweak a bit. 

White Chicken Chili Recipe: How to Make It (tasteofhome.com)  good luck converting it from cups/teaspoons/tablespoons to whatever it is you metric fans use to measure shit.  

:news:

Will You STFU :lol:Yes Its a dinner thread . 

Damn you are such a dork ...Badger level JC :lol:

Edited by EvilBird