Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Kroger Brand is Jif with a different label , and 1/2 the price.  Same with the strawberry preserves.  Same as Smuckers, just says Kroger, and costs about 1/3 

There are some store brands that are like that. Same with mayo. Surfine mayo is the same as Helmans.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shot! :lol: not sure I should have laughed so hard  at that though.  What does that say about me!!!!!???????!!!!!! :lmao:

:lol:

who doesn't like mayo?  Freaks.  That's who!

It's just eggs, oil and vinegar :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had Kraft mac & cheese, too.

It wasn't enough though, I just made myself a bacon, tomato and cheese samwich. Lots of mayo for @racinfarmer

There is no "M" is "BLT..."

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!! :lol: not sure I should have laughed so hard  at that though.  What does that say about me!!!!!???????!!!!!! :lmao:

:lol:

who doesn't like mayo?  Freaks.  That's who!

At least I don't wear crocs.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

There is no "M" is "BLT..."

At least I don't wear crocs.

The "M" is silent you mook!!!! :lmao:

And if you don't wear crocs and/or eat mayo, you're a god damn communist!!!!!!!!!  Russian bot!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

There are some store brands that are like that. Same with mayo. Surfine mayo is the same as Helmans.

Yep.  Especially canned goods.    When I make chili, I buy all my ingredients using Kroger or Spartan brands.  You can't tell the difference at all.   Now there are some things that you for sure can tell, but many you can't

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's just eggs, oil and vinegar :dunno: 

I know a lot of people who don't like it   My dad won't have anything to do with mayo, but drinks butter milk.  Fuckin hillbilly he is :lmao:

Bacon, cheese, tomato and mayo sandwiches are one of my favorites :bc:

And FTR Miracle Whip, ISN'T mayo :flush:

• Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep.  Especially canned goods.    When I make chili, I buy all my ingredients using Kroger or Spartan brands.  You can't tell the difference at all.   Now there are some things that you for sure can tell, but many you can't

I know a lot of people who don't like it   My dad won't have anything to do with mayo, but drinks butter milk.  Fuckin hillbilly he is :lmao:

The fuck it isn't.  

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Mine too. I like it on toasted wheat bread.  Fuck the lettuce. Even though I like lettuce in a salad, I hate it on a sandwich. :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

Mine too. I like it on toasted wheat bread.  Fuck the lettuce. Even though I like lettuce in a salad, I hate it on a sandwich. :dunno:

I prefer toasted white or Texas toast.  I don't mind a BLT w/cheese or a club sandwich every now and then. But I prefer a bacon, tomato, cheese and mayo over both :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wrong....its got the same 4 main ingredients that hellmans has in it.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, one tastes like Burger King shit and the other like a Taco Bell shit.

I'm virtual-kicking you in the face with my right croc foot right now.  Those are fine dining establishments.  How dare you!!!

• Haha 1