Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Need to order some Memphis. I am down to a half bottle of honey and a bottle of shore things.

Finally retired the old Weber yesterday.  Original Genesis that was 18-19 years old.  i had ordered replacement parts then said fuck it,  it's time for it to go as the frame was rotting out so why spend $50 to get me through the summer and then have to spend $6-700.  

Picked up a Genesis 2 from  the home depot yesterday,  ACE could not have it for me till the 8th and I was impatient.   Cooked some dogs for lunch and honey q pork shops for dinner on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Need to order some Memphis. I am down to a half bottle of honey and a bottle of shore things.

Finally retired the old Weber yesterday.  Original Genesis that was 18-19 years old.  i had ordered replacement parts then said fuck it,  it's time for it to go as the frame was rotting out so why spend $50 to get me through the summer and then have to spend $6-700.  

Picked up a Genesis 2 from  the home depot yesterday,  ACE could not have it for me till the 8th and I was impatient.   Cooked some dogs for lunch and honey q pork shops for dinner on it.

I need to grab some Honey Q and Memphis soon, too. I have a secret stash stored at a friend's house nearby,  lol. 

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I need to grab some Honey Q and Memphis soon, too. I have a secret stash stored at a friend's house nearby,  lol. 

I’ve got your honey q...right here!!!!  (Points at crotch).  :)

I haven’t had what most might consider a decent dinner in a week.  That’s kinda my fault I guess. Wife is back Saturday though, I think we’ll head out for a nice bite.

I just cut up a bunch of applewood and Maple so, it’s about to be “go time” there too.  This long spring kinda goofed up the program.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got your honey q...right here!!!!  (Points at crotch).  :)

I haven’t had what most might consider a decent dinner in a week.  That’s kinda my fault I guess. Wife is back Saturday though, I think we’ll head out for a nice bite.

I just cut up a bunch of applewood and Maple so, it’s about to be “go time” there too.  This long spring kinda goofed up the program.

:bigfinger:

I've always taken self preservation pretty seriously. Even when Nicole is away I usually still cook a nice dinner for myself.  

I bought a bag of Apple and Oak for my pellet smoker this week. It wasn't easy as my fingers got cramped up hit the order now button :lol:

54 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:

I've always taken self preservation pretty seriously. Even when Nicole is away I usually still cook a nice dinner for myself.  

I bought a bag of Apple and Oak for my pellet smoker this week. It wasn't easy as my fingers got cramped up hit the order now button :lol:

:lol:

I have to strain myself and load the bag of hickory apple cherry that showed up at the office today.  First world problems.   

• Haha 1

I’m scooping up some onion, polish sausage, baked bean dish.  It’s not very good but, it’s pretty good too!  Yeah...that right.  It’s a paper plate!  Fuck off!

Fucking wife not back til Tuesday now.  I’m ordering in a hooker that can cook.  I need service and a smile!!!!

5AAECB7D-FD91-4D0A-ABAA-D4DE3ECCA58E.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m scooping up some onion, polish sausage, baked bean dish.  It’s not very good but, it’s pretty good too!  Yeah...that right.  It’s a paper plate!  Fuck off!

Fucking wife not back til Tuesday now.  I’m ordering in a hooker that can cook.  I need service and a smile!!!!

5AAECB7D-FD91-4D0A-ABAA-D4DE3ECCA58E.jpeg

Fucking homeless people eat better than that. Don’t you have PBJ or something? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fucking homeless people eat better than that. Don’t you have PBJ or something? 

I have PB and J but, I’m not six or live in an upscale trailer park so....Beans and weenies for me!!!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have PB and J but, I’m not six or live in an upscale trailer park so....Beans and weenies for me!!!!

Looks like a plate for a hobo. Maybe you can catch a freight train to the next town or something?

Just now, Woodtick said:

Looks like a plate for a hobo. Maybe you can catch a freight train to the next town or something?

I’d have to jump an empty taconite car and that only bring me up to Bhenny.  That’s not good for anybody!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d have to jump an empty taconite car and that only bring me up to Bhenny.  That’s not good for anybody!!!

I would do it to hang with Ben. He is my friend.

Mother.....FUCKER!  Digging around in the freezer and saw the pic on the box.  JACKPOT!!  And then....WTF?!?!!!  Somebody had better have a god damn good excuse for bringing this abomination onto my property!!!!!

1AF18BCB-AF2A-4C99-9F47-6FC5C3D63915.jpeg

• Haha 2