Check your account email address ×

Damn head cold

ckf

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hate being sick. It started yesterday with a scratchy throat. I feel like shit today. I think it's been at least 5 years since I last had a cold.

Hit up some of grandpa's "cough medicine", order up some transgender Indonesian hookers and sweat out what you can.  

Oh, make sure you ask for a few post op trannys (de-dicked) when you call.  All mine came with little joysticks and it got kind of old after 3 or 4 hours.

Get well soon!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hit up some of grandpa's "cough medicine", order up some transgender Indonesian hookers and sweat out what you can.  

Oh, make sure you ask for a few post op trannys (de-dicked) when you call.  All mine came with little joysticks and it got kind of old after 3 or 4 hours.

Get well soon!

:burp:

image.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Have a fun 2 weeks , John , cause that seems to be the duration 4 the one that's goin around .   :bc:

I can't deal with this for two weeks. Maybe it's time to stock up on a couple of handles of whiskey to get me through it :guzzle: 

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Try Comtrex, works very fast.

I'll try almost anything once :bc:

I have been using airborne for years and swear by the stuff. Start taking it every 4 hours till you feel better. I almost never get sick and can't even remember the last time I had a cold or anything. And I have 2 school aged kids who are always sick and work in a lot of hospitals. 

Try oregano oil. Taken the moment you feel something coming on it will fend it off.  If its already got you it will get rid of it quick. I take it almost daily and havent been sick but one time in probably four years  some bug did hit me last year for three days but it passed far faster than everyone else that was sick around me for two weeks or more  

For under ten bucks a bottle lasts me close to a year. 

100% essential oil of oregano.     One or two drops a day Really works wonders 👍

It IS tough to drink no question but worth it.  Very strong chit

Edited by old indy

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Had mine for almost 2 weeks. Got into the chest pretty good for 3 or 4 days in still not 100%

X2. Last week it took me down. This week much better but still dragging a little. I think I'm past the worst part which was the chest congestion and hacking.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn thing is kicking my ass. I just slept most of the afternoon away. I can't remember the last time I took a nap in the middle of the day.

Its nice having a nap mid day....i almost do it daily. :bc:

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn thing is kicking my ass. I just slept most of the afternoon away. I can't remember the last time I took a nap in the middle of the day.

Its nice having a nap mid day....i almost do it daily. :bc: