Check your account email address ×

Unmitigated disaster.

• Platinum Contributing Member

About the only phrase to describe this administration.  Virtually everything they do is wrong.  What a joke.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

About the only phrase to describe this administration.  Virtually everything they do is wrong.  What a joke.

It's the same up here and I've said this for a while now, and that is, this is a Liberal agenda and the brains behind it all are from insane, incompetent and corrupt dictators who don't have a clue about anything. Either society has gotten really stupid in the last 10 years or they have been brainwashed beyond believe? I don't know, but it gets harder and harder everyday to try and understand where these people are from and what made them believe what they believe and think like they do? 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

It's the same up here and I've said this for a while now, and that is, this is a Liberal agenda and the brains behind it all are from insane, incompetent and corrupt dictators who don't have a clue about anything. Either society has gotten really stupid in the last 10 years or they have been brainwashed beyond believe? I don't know, but it gets harder and harder everyday to try and understand where these people are from and what made them believe what they believe and think like they do? 

For supposedly being the smartest people in the room liberals can fuck up a one car funeral procession. 

• Like 1

I still say Biden will not finish four years. If you think it's bad now, wait 'til Kamala sits her smelly gash in the oval office.   

This is almost a play from the THEATER OF THE ABSURD. 

Open borders

Afghan failure/disaster

Insane spending

Stopped oil pipeline

And on, and on. Unfucking real.

It's a shame we can't vote for moderate, rational candidates with some common sense.

Thanks to the far left and far right loonies those of us stuck in the middle just keep paying our taxes and shaking our heads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the Trump Pompeo agreements they made with the Taliban to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners without the Afghan governments involvement had nothing to do with this?

The Art of the deal?

Iran nuclear deal ring a bell? Pure genius.

Edited by J. Jackson

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For supposedly being the smartest people in the room liberals can fuck up a one car funeral procession. 

It's their lie and they can make it as big as they want.........and they certainly are. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So the Trump Pompeo agreements they made with the Taliban to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners without the Afghan governments involvement had nothing to do with this?

The Art of the deal?

And where is bidens diplomacy in that mess. I dont remember any negotiations with the Afgans about his withdraw and the PLANS to do it successfully.

Can you link to any talk the biden admin had a plan to do this without the chaos that it has become?

This is not the way to end 20 years of nation building buy it collapsing before you even leave. It was inevitable there was going to be a resurgence of the taliban but for it to happen like this is a joke and it is all on biden as he advanced to withdraw all on his own with zero conditions.

You can try to point this at trump but in the end he was not in charge for the last 6 months in where the operation was under bidens control as CIC and could change any previous plan or schedule due to circumstances on the ground. 

The problem with American politics is that, ONLY A FUKKIN TOTAL EGOIST will run for office. 

Think about it...if you had a law degree, a good profession, making decent money, a good house, a good family.......would you put yourself and your family through the POLITICAL GAUNTLET??

BOTH BIDEN AND TRUMP ARE EGOISTS!! YES, BOTH OF THEM. 

They are fucking bastard humans who fend off the scrutiny and criticism for the euphoria of superiority, and POWER. 

Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, Trumps.

Is there any one here who really thinks those were GOOD people?

I sure the fuck don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

First president in 20 years to do the right thing in Afghanistan

Did you see the 5000-8000 troops being sent back or are you still watching recordered Russian Collusion Hearings ?

Did you miss him and the VP going back into hiding since the day this started ?

Hide and go seek by the Pres and VP. Great stuff !

Maybe he can Cornpop their azz !

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The kooks in this country drive the narrative 

Why?

Because most of America just keeps paying their taxes and shaking their heads. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Art of the deal?

I’m sure it does but what happening right now is the best solution that your lord and savior had for this mess? 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s the Afghan army’s fault. That equipment was given to them to defend their country. They failed. 

It's our own damned fault

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/afghanistan-your-fault/619769/

And sadly, they don't have the will to fight for their country.  I feel horribly for the women there.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/08/the-talibans-return-is-awful-for-women-in-afghanistan/619765/