Check your account email address ×

Cuomo LMAO

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You clowns supported Trump when he admitted he grabbed women by the pussy.

noting wrong with grabbing a chick by the pussy as long as they want it grabbed. Clearly CUomo didn't have the charm Trump did :news:  

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You supported the charges against Kavanaugh and potentially ruining the man's life.  How's that work for ya, Mr. Whataboutism?

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You supported the charges against Kavanaugh and potentially ruining the man's life.  How's that work for ya, Mr. Whataboutism?

i have zero question there is some truth in the charges made against Kavanaugh.  Who among us did not behave what today would be considered inappropriately towards women in the 70's or 80's.  Unfortunately his life would be destroyed if he would just say I was drunk and tried to bang an ugly chick in my youth.  S

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have zero question there is some truth in the charges made against Kavanaugh.  Who among us did not behave what today would be considered inappropriately towards women in the 70's or 80's.  Unfortunately his life would be destroyed if he would just say I was drunk and tried to bang an ugly chick in my youth.  S

We can agree on the bold .... SOME truth for sure (we all have done stupid shit in our day).  But the level of partisan bullshit that played into that whole debacle is only a small example of why this country is so fucked right now.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What a fuckin joke you are... my God...

What is truly funny about all of this is that just about the time Cuomo was telling reporters how grave the allegations against Kavanaugh were even though there was no evidence or witnesses that could corroborate her story in any way,  Cuomo was on his heavy petting tour that includes the charges against him now.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did he violate state and federal law when he said that? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Was it ever proven he actually did that is the question.

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well to his credit Biden is calling for Cuomo to resign.

Correction someone said in his headset Cuomo should resign .then shocked him when he attempted to say more 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

What a fuckin joke you are... my God...

yes i can see why you would think that being one of the best partisan hacks in existence.  I am sure at some point your comment will get the normal reach around as well  

And any word on all the Nursing home deaths attributed to Cuomo? Are they still investigating this, or now, because of these sexual harassment allegations, it is no longer thought to be of any importance?? 

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Maybe ask the 26 women that accused him OR the 15 that came forward accusing Kavanough.

Both should have resigned or excused themself.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe ask the 26 women that accused him OR the 15 that came forward accusing Kavanough.

Or let's really get to the meat of the matter and figure out why 50+ people within the Hillary circle end up dead?

I mean, an accusation is an accusation, right dumb fuck?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or let's really get to the meat of the matter and figure out why 50+ people within the Hillary circle end up dead?

I mean, an accusation is an accusation, right dumb fuck?

Are dead people talking to you now snake?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Is that what the AG said?

• Like 1