Check your account email address ×

Seriously, horse dewormer?

18 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well clearly that sign was posted by big pharma because they won’t make a few “world wide changing” billions. 

If you can't trust phizer who can you trust . 

How much did the federal govenment settle with phizer for in 2019 again 2.3 billion  give or take a few millio.   for manipulating data and lies about the drugs . But now they should be trusted lol .

For fucking years big pharma has been the whipping post of everything wrong with American Healthcare.  What changed ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

A top vaccinologist in Ontario says that all studies show great promise for ivermectin as a treatment for the rones 

it’s a very old, long studied drug with piles of uses 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Funny, it's coming on as a miracle cure, yet liver toxicity, and the bad shit don't make the news...

Neal

One would think if you are taking it for cancer, you are under the care of an oncologist, part of a clinical trial, or desperate.  

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

One would think if you are taking it for cancer, you are under the care of an oncologist, part of a clinical trial, or desperate.  

Indeed, that doesn't cover the self administration that country hicks think is a good idea though.  Pick some up at he vet and throw it in the morning coffee, smart!

Neal

14 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Funny, it's coming on as a miracle cure, yet liver toxicity, and the bad shit don't make the news...

Neal

so i guess, you didnt watch or listen to the video above.   its not, coming on,   at all.  been around for DECADES and as safe as tylenol.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

so i guess, you didnt watch or listen to the video above.   its not, coming on,   at all.  been around for DECADES and as safe as tylenol.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, that doesn't cover the self administration that country hicks think is a good idea though.  Pick some up at he vet and throw it in the morning coffee, smart!

Neal

OMG, is this how people in the city or at least not around farms actually think?

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, would you like me to read the lable off the pour on jug for my cattle, or do you want the FDA rundown on human use?

Safe as Tylenol, holy fuck.

Neal

um    im not talking about the bottle you get at TSC.     HOLY FUCK IS RIGHT :lol:                    listen to the doctor in the video einstein.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Neal

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG, is this how people in the city or at least not around farms actually think?

10 minutes ago, old indy said:

tell us all about Ivermectin then would ya.           

Sure, would you like me to read the lable off the pour on jug for my cattle, or do you want the FDA rundown on human use?

Neal

Hahaha🤣👍🏼

• Haha 1

Neal

So you personally know ranchers and farmers who are taking it?  LOL. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just to be clear I’m laughing at Old Indy and that feeb Racer.👍🏼🤣

laughing at what?   you didnt see where i said  watch the video above did you.  i never said livestock ivermectin was safe for humans.   laughing from being ingnorant isnt something to be proud of dude.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just to be clear I’m laughing at Old Indy and that feeb Racer.👍🏼🤣

And I am laughing at anyone that thinks farmers are running to TSC to get livestock ivermectin for themselves to treat COVID. 

Edited by racer254