Check your account email address ×

Seriously, horse dewormer?

28 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

40 years of use.........and more studys need to be done   :flush:

Ivermectin is being prescribed in hospitals when people come in with COVID.  It generally works and if administered professionally using pharma-grade product, is safe.

People self-medicating with it, however, are morons...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Ivermectin is being prescribed in hospitals when people come in with COVID.  It generally works and if administered professionally using pharma-grade product, is safe.

Ranchers/Farmers are not running to the local stores buying it for self medication.  Anyone who believes that is a first class moron.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ranchers/Farmers are not running to the local stores buying it for self medication.  Anyone who believes that is a first class moron.

Discussed this yesterday while getting my haircut, yes there are people buying dewormer from our local Agway and TSC for self medication, many buying as they say just in case. 1 of the women there who did own horses has had people tell her that they bought it.

Edited by 1jkw

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Doctors are prescribing the med off label eh?  

Interesting.

Neal

10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Doctors are prescribing the med off label eh?  

Interesting.

Neal

Yeah, to say that hospitals are prescribing a drug specifically not recommended for Covid is a stretch.

if it “generally” works then it will prove itself in clinical trials, unlike the HCQ placebo.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/ivermectin-still-lacks-scientific-support-as-a-covid-19-drug-69049/amp

Edited by akvanden

This is idiocy.  Plain and simple.  If you are that fucking scared of Covid that you think it’s smart to experiment with other preventative items.  Just ge the fucking shot.  It’s not like it cost anything.  Hell, you get paid to do it plus, get entered into prize drawings and the lottery!!  Free scholarships!!!!  A NEW CAR!  Come on down!!!!!!

My god.  It’s just blatant ignorance running amok in this country right now.

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is idiocy.  Plain and simple.  If you are that fucking scared of Covid that you think it’s smart to experiment with other preventative items.  Just ge the fucking shot.  It’s not like it cost anything.  Hell, you get paid to do it plus, get entered into prize drawings and the lottery!!  Free scholarships!!!!  A NEW CAR!  Come on down!!!!!!

My god.  It’s just blatant ignorance running amok in this country right now.

Ivermectin is a very old drug that’s been studied to death. It’s safe to take, the only issue is whether it’s effective on covid which most studies are showing that it is. 

not sure why, but the anti science covid fear cult absolutely hates the idea of any treatment for covid that that isn’t an experimental vaccine 

• Like 1

Ivermectin is used in humans to treat several different conditions. the alt left calling it a “horse dewormer” is likely getting this talking point from DU, or something of a similar low IQ gathering of idiots.

WHO says current data is “inconclusive” on whether it’s effective against covid and recommends it be used for clinical trials.

the anti science alt left just failed again, hard. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ivermectin is a very old drug that’s been studied to death. It’s safe to take, the only issue is whether it’s effective on covid which most studies are showing that it is. 

not sure why, but the anti science covid fear cult absolutely hates the idea of any treatment for covid that that isn’t an experimental vaccine 

Fauci is their god.  They don’t ever want to be proven wrong.  Ironically, you’d think they’d be used to it I guess.  I don’t care if people want to drink drain-o to prevent/cure their fear/ails.  Let them.

Why does the left care so much?   They’ve admitted the world would be better if they could rid it of the “deplorables”.  Why do liberals focus so much on what everyone else is doing?  They really need a better hobby….like pulling their own corks.  That’s be a really good one!  I’d give classes.  I’m helpful that way.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fauci is their god.  They don’t ever want to be proven wrong.  Ironically, you’d think they’d be used to it I guess.  I don’t care if people want to drink drain-o to prevent/cure their fear/ails.  Let them.

Why does the left care so much?   They’ve admitted the world would be better if they could rid it of the “deplorables”.  Why do liberals focus so much on what everyone else is doing?  They really need a better hobby….like pulling their own corks.  That’s be a really good one!  I’d give classes.  I’m helpful that way.  :lmao:

Because the news put it in their head that vaccines from mega corporations are their saviour, and they’re good people for believing in it. So by default, anyone that questions this scientism religion must be an evil person. 

it’s not even really that complicated. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because the news put it in their head that vaccines from mega corporations are their saviour, and they’re good people for believing in it. So by default, anyone that questions this scientism religion must be an evil person. 

it’s not even really that complicated. 

That’s true.  I guess I’m just not weak and ignorant.  That’s why it can perplex me at times.

Robert W Malone, MD
"Inventor of MNRA Technology" agrees with Brett Weinstein's research on Ivermectin, the conclusion is it might be able to assist in this pandemic and kill it, even those already vaxed that get sick, Ivermectin is looking promising to be the cure all. Ivermectin Study's are going great along with the Vax we my end this.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

Edited by Anler

18 minutes ago, Anler said:
Robert W Malone, MD
"Inventor of MNRA Technology" agrees with Brett Weinstein's research on Ivermectin, the conclusion is it might be able to assist in this pandemic and kill it, even those already vaxed that get sick, Ivermectin is looking promising to be the cure all. Ivermectin Study's are going great along with the Vax we my end this.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

Ope