Check your account email address ×

Seriously, horse dewormer?

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Discussed this yesterday while getting my haircut, yes there are people buying dewormer from our local Agway and TSC for self medication, many buying as they say just in case. 1 of the women there who did own horses has had people tell her that they bought it.

You heard it at the local barbershop (gossip shop) and 1 woman who owned a horse?  Holy shit.  sorry, no one is running out to buy DEWORMER for this. 

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You heard it at the local barbershop (gossip shop) and 1 woman who owned a horse?  Holy shit.  sorry, no one is running out to buy DEWORMER for this. 

:lol:

It’s really the truth.  Just dumb shit.

Just now, racer254 said:

I have a buddy who would start saying shit like that just to see who would actually believe it.  It is fun to watch.

If I said shit like that around my buddies, I’d be ridiculed to no end.  I’m fortunate I guess.

Wait….there may be one or two that would want more info.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I said shit like that around my buddies, I’d be ridiculed to no end.  I’m fortunate I guess.

Wait….there may be one or two that would want more info.  :lol:

Well, you and I hang around the same type of people.  Common Sense is a super power.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Ivermectin is a very old drug that’s been studied to death. It’s safe to take, the only issue is whether it’s effective on covid which most studies are showing that it is. 

not sure why, but the anti science covid fear cult absolutely hates the idea of any treatment for covid that that isn’t an experimental vaccine 

I for one would be happy, as I’ve said before, if it can be PROVEN effective against Covid. Forgive all of us for not trusting your word on it, you’ve peddled snake oil before aka HCQ. You’re a “science guy” though, so you’ve read all those clinical studies already.

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I for one would be happy, as I’ve said before, if it can be PROVEN effective against Covid. Forgive all of us for not trusting your word on it, you’ve peddled snake oil before aka HCQ. You’re a “science guy” though, so you’ve read all those clinical studies already.

How old are you?

Serious question.

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yet you adore experimental vaccines that aren’t proven safe. Interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How old are you?

Serious question.

Guessing a 50 year old public union employee. Or a 14 year old that lives with his divorced mom. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Sorry if you are too dumb to realize how dumb people are, but the wormer is now in a case, what does that tell you?

The thing is the low IQ left doesn’t realize that they hate effective treatments because they’ve been exposed to a mega campaign against them.   Corporate profits would collapse when it’s shown that these cheap, safe and effective drugs work. 

they literally shake with anger over decades old cheap drugs to protect corporate profits :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Guessing a 50 year old public union employee. Or a 14 year old that lives with his divorced mom. 

I was thinking mid 20’s.  I just like to know age so I can determine their life experience and critical thinking abilities.  Sometimes, it’s not age so much as just ignorance.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was thinking mid 20’s.  I just like to know age so I can determine their life experience and critical thinking abilities.  Sometimes, it’s not age so much as just ignorance.

It’s zero life experience either way. 

I have bought this stuff by the case for my horses, the one that had chronic Lyme disease was treated with 4 courses of Doxy (120 days) with little improvement with his swollen legs, regular Ivermectin kept the swelling out of his legs.

20 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Doctors are prescribing the med off label eh?  

Interesting.

Neal

Colleague of mine in Texas presented with COVID few weeks ago.  Enough to have him observed overnight.  They gave him Ivermectin and a Z-Pack, and he was back home feeling better a day later.  Not saying it was the Ivermectin for sure that did the trick as he's not the type I'd expect to get knocked down by COVID anyways, but it's being used in clinical settings here and there.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

thats just it.   it HAS been proven, you and others here just havent been able to see past the MSM lies to know this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

thats just it.   it HAS been proven, you and others here just havent been able to see past the MSM lies to know this. 

Yet you keep failing to provide the clinical study.

Go read material from well known medical institutions and stop using msm as a crutch to dismiss everything.