Check your account email address ×

Seriously, horse dewormer?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Yet you keep failing to provide the clinical study.

Go read material from well known medical institutions and stop using msm as a crutch to dismiss everything.

looks to me like im not the one using the msm to dismiss the facts.   whats your take on the video i posted of Dr Kory ?

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Be careful, it’s a social media link.

:lol:pseudoscience what an aaaaasshole.

im not the one that refuses to look at all sides to this.  so with that it sure looks like your still afraid to watch the vid i posted i see.    

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Sorry if you are too dumb to realize how dumb people are, but the wormer is now in a case, what does that tell you?

17 hours ago, Plissken said:

It’s happening more than voter fraud, tbh.  

Amazing.  Someone says there is one case where wormer is involved and everyone is supposed to believe it is shutting down stores, killing people etc.  Voter fraud proven all over the place and it's a non issue.  You really have to love the power of the brain, or lack of power.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Amazing.  Someone says there is one case where wormer is involved and everyone is supposed to believe it is shutting down stores, killing people etc.  Voter fraud proven all over the place and it's a non issue.  You really have to love the power of the brain, or lack of power.

Nice story, you are the only one who thinks they are shutting down stores killing people etc. I just said lots of people are buying it, nothing more nothing less.  And you refuse to understand that there wasn't enough voter fraud to change any outcome, you just believe what you want.  

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nice story, you are the only one who thinks they are shutting down stores killing people etc. I just said lots of people are buying it, nothing more nothing less.  And you refuse to understand that there wasn't enough voter fraud to change any outcome, you just believe what you want.  

LOL.

I do believe there was election fraud, but I don't believe people are buying horse dewormer like they bought TP during the start of this.  And any rancher or farmer that knows anything isn't telling anyone to take or taking it to help with COVID.  Unless they are doing it as a joke to fool some mask wearing, xenophobe who they think may believe it.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.

I do believe there was election fraud, but I don't believe people are buying horse dewormer like they bought TP during the start of this.  And any rancher or farmer that knows anything isn't telling anyone to take or taking it to help with COVID.  Unless they are doing it as a joke to fool some dipshit from the city.

There was and always will be some election fraud, just not enough to change the outcome.  

Like I said believe what you want, Neal posted 1 example, watch the JR video, read FB posts, read posts made here about it, people that are scared of the shot want alternatives.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There was and always will be some election fraud, just not enough to change the outcome.  

Like I said believe what you want, Neal posted 1 example, watch the JR video, read FB posts, read posts made here about it, people that are scared of the shot want alternatives.

Yes, and there will always be darwin award winners, why does it bother you?  No rancher or farmer I know is pushing to take some horse dewormer. 

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, and there will always be darwin award winners, why does it bother you?  No rancher or farmer I know is pushing to take some horse dewormer. 

You were the 1 denying it not me. It doesn't bother me.  None I know either, but read Neal's post, just because you or I don't know any doesn't mean there are none who are.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You were the 1 denying it not me. It doesn't bother me.  None I know either, but read Neal's post, just because you or I don't know any doesn't mean there are none who are.

I said ranchers and farmers are not using horse dewormer for covid treatment.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

You know that I live and work close enough to realize that what was said was not really true.  Not one "local" farm store in that area "locked" it up.

So you have been to every store?

14 hours ago, old indy said:

:lol:pseudoscience what an aaaaasshole.

im not the one that refuses to look at all sides to this.  so with that it sure looks like your still afraid to watch the vid i posted i see.    

You said to go to minute 14, hence my response.

• 1 month later...

I guess I was right again.  This bullshit was all started from 6 calls regarding invermectin.  FFS can some of these members be any more ignorant?

But PEOPLE ARE USING HORSE DEWORMER.  My god, this country has some gullible people.

Edited by racer254