Check your account email address ×

One of the most accurate things I've read about Americans.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shut the fuck up your not an American you dick wad.

So  coming in with a more objective view of what he is witnessing about Americans than a American.  And look pinned it pretty accurate and for some reason obvious to every one this upsets you 

45 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Remember back when MC was gushing over Michael Avinati? You know like the rest of the left wing media.

He was the selfless hero of the left :lol: 

This is why you are going to see all of these people working at McDonald’s when they are old. Their retirement will be working shity jobs,because they sat on their ass during the working years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Jews only do Jewish things like rip everyone off.

I,ve often wondered, during these crazy times of covid pricing on junk, do you blame the sellers for asking crazy prices for junk, or do you blame the idiots that actually pay the crazy asking prices for the junk that is being sold ? Just check out the prices of wheelers, boats, new and used cars, etc, just insane. I blame the buyers, mainly because the items are not needs, just wants.

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Jews only do Jewish things like rip everyone off.

I see you must be still taking it up the the arss 440, what a racist statement. You probably never met a Jewish person in your life.   

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve often wondered, during these crazy times of covid pricing on junk, do you blame the sellers for asking crazy prices for junk, or do you blame the idiots that actually pay the crazy asking prices for the junk that is being sold ? Just check out the prices of wheelers, boats, new and used cars, etc, just insane. I blame the buyers, mainly because the items are not needs, just wants.

I agree ... it's because of idiot buyers and I don't really blame the dealers. More power to them for having idiots lining up to pay full MSRP (or more) for this stuff.  I still wonder when the bottom is gonna fall out?  I thought we'd start seeing it when the promotional stuff, like the zero down/zero payments, would end and people would have to start making payments.  But it seems like that hasn't happened yet?  I still think the used market is gonna be flooded with some nice stuff very soon.

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I see you must be still taking it up the the arss 440, what a racist statement. You probably never met a Jewish person in your life.   

I've never met a Jewish person?  His name is Alex and I told him to get back in the oven.  Sorry, not sorry to hurt your feelings.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I agree ... it's because of idiot buyers and I don't really blame the dealers. More power to them for having idiots lining up to pay full MSRP (or more) for this stuff.  I still wonder when the bottom is gonna fall out?  I thought we'd start seeing it when the promotional stuff, like the zero down/zero payments, would end and people would have to start making payments.  But it seems like that hasn't happened yet?  I still think the used market is gonna be flooded with some nice stuff very soon.

Up here in Ontario, Canada, I,m starting to see on KIJIJI and talking to dealers that sold a lot of camping trailers and ATVs that a lot of practically brand new stuff is going up for sale, probably at more than what the cost of new was, cause folks are starting to realize that camping and 4 wheeling isn,t what they were expecting. Also, I think a lot of folks that bought stuff on payments, stretched out to 5, 10 years, are starting to see that the seasonal stuff sits the majority of time, and that they still have to make payments forever. Just this morning I see an ATV listed with 5 hours on it.  Going to have to take a big hit on that to sell it. If you are a buyer of used stuff, I would strongly advise folks to make 100 % sure the item you,re buying is paid off, or at least know the financing agreement and work that out with the seller and finance dept. of whoever gave out the loan.

• Like 1