Check your account email address ×

Ohio Democrats throw tantrum over Bill that would block dudes from playing girls sports

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice temper tantrums on display there 

All for political theatre.  Now, imagine having a base of people that find this type of behavior not only acceptable, but necessary.

Wow.  Children.

I don’t give a fuck who does what but physiologically speaking it’s absolute idiocy to let an untransitioned male play any female sports ....I’d say they need hormone testing and baselines to determine eligibility.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t give a fuck who does what but physiologically speaking it’s absolute idiocy to let an untransitioned male play any female sports ....I’d say they need hormone testing and baselines to determine eligibility.

That's racist. 

demmss81.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

They need a shotgun blast to the fucking head, as do you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's not just hormones.  Suppressing testosterone doesn't erase the athletic benefit that comes from years of having higher T levels coursing through your veins.  If tomorrow you started on T suppressing therapy and got your T levels down to female-like levels, you'd still have man sized hands, bone structure, men's reflexes, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I say give them there own teams . Don't identify as your birth sex then you play on team trany .team trany can play and will play both men's and women's teams thrugh out the season . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Matt said:

It's not just hormones.  Suppressing testosterone doesn't erase the athletic benefit that comes from years of having higher T levels coursing through your veins.  If tomorrow you started on T suppressing therapy and got your T levels down to female-like levels, you'd still have man sized hands, bone structure, men's reflexes, etc.

I understand that....but there are lots of variable and some standard must be set. There are athletes who are female and have unnaturally high testosterone likely due to being born with some portion of both genitalia and genetic anomaly. What do you do with them?

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I understand that....but there are lots of variable and some standard must be set. There are athletes who are female and have unnaturally high testosterone likely due to being born with some portion of both genitalia and genetic anomaly. What do you do with them?

the standard is if you were born a man you can't compete with women.  easy peasy IDGAF what mental illness you have and surgeries you do.  if you want to compete with men being born a women have at it the physiological advantages are not there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Special Olympics with the rest of the retards and freak shows.  Or create their own LBQTARD class.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Special Olympics with the rest of the retards and freak shows.  Or create their own LBQTARD class.

You’re a real piece of shit.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the standard is if you were born a man you can't compete with women.  easy peasy IDGAF what mental illness you have and surgeries you do.  if you want to compete with men being born a women have at it the physiological advantages are not there.  

Nailed it.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

How many “special” classifications can a competition support?  Or, let’s just not have any competitions anymore and mail out the ribbons.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a real piece of shit.

How many women competing against males do you think would stand a chance?

Don't include yourself.:lol:

Who's the piece of shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So you are saying the special people should be grouped in with the fully functional people, because wokeness.

Not at all but calling specials needs kids retards  and freaks and denigrating the Special Olympics just shows what a backwards ass ignorant piece of fuck you really are...does that clear it up for you Peg?🤷🏻

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all but calling specials needs kids retards  and freaks and denigrating the Special Olympics just shows what a backwards ass ignorant piece of fuck you really are...does that clear it up for you Peg?🤷🏻

Oh come on.  It's tasteless for sure...but also fitting for here and a tad funny on top of that.  :lol: 

BTW, we have a good friend of the family that has a downs kid who bowls and does something else in the Special Olympics.  He's a medalist.  Also, he's a fucking retard freak!  But we love him for it.  Kinda like a good dog that occasionally enjoys licking his own ass for 20 minutes in the middle of a living room.  Sure, it's gross and kinda funny but, he can't help it.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly if you got XY then you are a male.  XX female simple.