Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

• 1 month later...

Did Hollywood let the secret slip out back in 1996?  I’m just asking questions…

“I think we've underestimated the life on this planet. The people have so much courage. Here they are hurling through space on a molten rock at 67,000 miles an hour and the only thing that keeps them from flying out of their shoes is their misplaced faith in gravity.”
Edited by Plissken

• 1 year later...

Flat earth is a dumb conspiracy because there's no money to be made off of it.there's literally nothing to gain from it. Flat earthers are about as stupid as people that believe in collusion, or the Covid vaccine will stop the spread or that the democrats aren't responsible for the war in Ukraine 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Flat earth is a dumb conspiracy because there's no money to be made off of it.there's literally nothing to gain from it. Flat earthers are about as stupid as people that believe in collusion, or the Covid vaccine will stop the spread or that the democrats aren't responsible for the war in Ukraine 

Round Earth and birds are a conspiracy to make people turn against God!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Flat earth is a dumb conspiracy.... Flat earthers are about as stupid as people that believe the Covid vaccine is more harmful than the disease....

Yep, and even stranger that they both believe twitter is a real source of info.  Shaq attack.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20221216-120750_Samsung Internet.jpg

“On another world there’s these creatures that ride on machines that float on top of frozen water flakes and they argue about which person will rule them”

”STFU, that’s crazy talk”

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

“On another world there’s these creatures that ride on machines that float on top of frozen water flakes and they argue about which person will rule them”

”STFU, that’s crazy talk”

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

good evening flat earther 

I'm watching Snocross right now, no Gay Balers yet? 

You love Gay Guys thats all you talk about and then get owned and disappear to HCS section to try and make your red head faggot fake cop driving ass feel cool again. :news:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good evening flat earther 

I'm watching Snocross right now, no Gay Balers yet? 

and yah no faggot sno pro 500s either you "scared my wife has covid so im cooking in the basement faggot" :pc:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You love Gay Guys thats all you talk about and then get owned and disappear to HCS section to try and make your red head faggot fake cop driving ass feel cool again. :news:

I don't hate them, because I'm not afraid of them... which you might be?

I'm a busy guy, came here for the snowmobile shit, not the CE tard factory.  :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't hate them, because I'm not afraid of them... which you might be?

I'm a busy guy, came here for the snowmobile shit, not the CE tard factory.  :lol:

Is this when you PM me again and say its so cool we can joke around? 

pussy ass bitch 

Edited by EvilBird