Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I forgot Red Bull was in on the CGI conspiracy as well...

Here you go. you cannot see curvature standing on the earth. All these claims about seeing curvature from 100k feet or lower are bunk

On 9/24/2021 at 4:04 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

How long have you believed this flat earth fairy tale? 😂

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So again, how long have you held this belief?  

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

what questions? 

/\see above/\

https://earth.google.com/web/@-10.77987054,-42.00734542,-10434.13006694a,22262187.63502836d,35y,329.86532382h,0t,0r

irl2 gravity...

do you own a ladder?

do you have a way to shoot and post video?

if yes, then tomorrow morning get out your ladder, climb up to the highest point of the roof of your home as possible.

at this point while you are standing there denying any of the science and math mentioned in this thread calmly step off the highest point of the roof and as you accelerate towards the ground come up with a new or more befitting name for 'gravity' and scream it out loud before you land.

post the video on YouTube, and paste into this thread.  

whatever new name you come up with, that's what I will call 'gravity' moving forward for the rest of my life.

or... 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

/\see above/\

https://earth.google.com/web/@-10.77987054,-42.00734542,-10434.13006694a,22262187.63502836d,35y,329.86532382h,0t,0r

irl2 gravity...

do you own a ladder?

do you have a way to shoot and post video?

if yes, then tomorrow morning get out your ladder, climb up to the highest point of the roof of your home as possible.

at this point while you are standing there denying any of the science and math mentioned in this thread calmly step off the highest point of the roof and as you accelerate towards the ground come up with a new or more befitting name for 'gravity' and scream it out loud before you land.

post the video on YouTube, and paste into this thread.  

whatever new name you come up with, that's what I will call 'gravity' moving forward for the rest of my life.

or... 

This is what I believe, based on the globe math we see things that we shouldn’t be able to see. There is example after example. I was on lake saint clare in Michigan on Sunday. You could see downtown detroit from 35miles away up the south channel. The tallest of the five towers is 696 tall . At that distance according to the curvature  calculator those buildings should be behind 754 feet of curvature. You could see the entire complex of buildings as well as many other buildings downtown. This summer it was so clear one night you could see the GM symbol on top of the main tower lighting up in red. 

i don’t know if the earth is flat what I know is what they tell us about the globe is conplete bunk. There is zero evidence of axil rotation zero. The idea the we spin at 1100 mph at the equator while rotating the sun at 66600 mph while being dragged at 435000 mph across the galaxy and bodies of water lay flat when there’s no wind is preposterous

gravity is also laughable. Science is supposed to be able to be Verified using the scientific method. You cannot do this to prove gravity. Scientifily proven is something that is able to be proven and repeatable. 

nothing they tell us about space has been proven either. You have to trust them that they’ve went to mars with a rover or to the moon durning the apollo missions. You have to just believe the sun is 93 million miles away because they say so. 

I respect your thoughts on the globe. I only started this thread to have thoughtful discussion. I’ve not attacked anyone. I’ve been ridiculed for years over this. I’m cool with it at this point.  I’ve asked nicely multiple times why don’t our days flip from solstice to solstice. I haven’t gotten any answer. Just nasty comments. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Jt complains he doesn't get answers to some of his questions, well he doesn't answer some of ours either.

I’ve gotten zero answer just the repeated globe nonsense. 

ill ask again why do we see things that should be blocked by curvature and why don’t days flip???? 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

There isn’t 24 hour sun in Antarctica 

Lmao this is a fisheye lens.

I said the arctic circle & yes there is a southern equivalent.

Edited by Kivalo

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How does the flat earth model explain the 24hr day/night in the arctic circle(polar circle).

If the earth is shaped like flat earthers with the north star being the center the only place a 24 sun is possible is from the center. The further you get from the center the distance becomes to great. 

Watch this video it proves the sun is rotating around us as the camera follows the sun in a 360 circle. The video starts at the white building with a red sign. It completes a complete 360 degree circle. It the earth was spinning this isn’t what you would observe. 

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This is just one video of many I have posted in here that easily proves flat earth cultists are completely full of shit.

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This is just one video of many I have posted in here that easily proves flat earth cultists are completely full of shit.

Prove gravity using the scientific method 

why don’t days flip

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If the earth is shaped like flat earthers with the north star being the center the only place a 24 sun is possible is from the center. The further you get from the center the distance becomes to great. 

Watch this video it proves the sun is rotating around us as the camera follows the sun in a 360 circle. The video starts at the white building with a red sign. It completes a complete 360 degree circle. It the earth was spinning this isn’t what you would observe. 

Are you saying the arctic/polar circle 24hr sun/night is a lie? It doesn't happen?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So you didn’t watch my video

Are you going to tell me that in the polar circle, especially in the northern one there is no proof of the the 24 hour day/night?

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

i don’t know if the earth is flat what I know is what they tell us about the globe is conplete bunk. There is zero evidence of axil rotation zero. The idea the we spin at 1100 mph at the equator while rotating the sun at 66600 mph while being dragged at 435000 mph across the galaxy and bodies of water lay flat when there’s no wind is preposterous

OMG :lol: