Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you disbelieve what 99.9426% of the rest of the world believes to be true? 

It's your opinion that 99.9426% believe what you believe. You only believe the earth is a globe because that's what you've been programmed to believe.

We are lied to all the time why not lie about this? 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It's your opinion that 99.9426% believe what you believe. You only believe the earth is a globe because that's what you've been programmed to believe.

I've seen the earth first hand from over 100,000 ft...and you don't see the whole world and it is definitely round.  Orbitting it also changed the view meaning it is spherical.  If it isn't then you should be able to EASILY explain how and what it is without a link...or are you to dumb to understand what you believe?

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I've been on the tops of mountains, on the ocean and in an airplane.  What's not to believe about the earth being a big sphere when you can see the same physical curvature of the earth 🌎 from anywhere on or above the earth? 

How long have you believed this flat earth fairy tale? 😂

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I've seen the earth first hand from over 100,000 ft...and you don't see the whole world and it is definitely round.  Orbitting it also changed the view meaning it is spherical.  If it isn't then you should be able to EASILY explain how and what it is without a link...or are you to dumb to understand what you believe?

This thread might just be the greatest troll in the history of this site.  Maybe it's time for me to step up my game? :lol:

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You can’t see curvature at 100000 feet. Neal Degrasse Tyson just went over this after the Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos launches. 

how have you see the earth from 100k feet? 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've been on the tops of mountains, on the ocean and in an airplane.  What's not to believe about the earth being a big sphere when you can see the same physical curvature of the earth 🌎 from anywhere on or above the earth? 

How long have you believed this flat earth fairy tale? 😂

This thread might just be the greatest troll in the history of this site.  Maybe it's time for me to step up my game? :lol:

You cannot see curvature standing on the earth. Again Neal Degrasse Tyson just went over this. 

It’s sad that you think you curvature standing on the earth or from an airplane 

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The arctic circle yes who said it wasn’t? Some not all flat earthers believe it’s the center of the flat plane. Who ever said the Arctic circle didn’t exist? 

I was just curious how flat earthers the explain properties of the arctic circle and it's southern counterpart with the flat earth model.

Edited by Kivalo

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You cannot see curvature standing on the earth. Again Neal Degrasse Tyson just went over this. 

You can prove curvature without leaving Earth’s surface.  All you have to do is travel in a straight line long enough and you’ll end up right where you started.  That would never work on a flat plane.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You can prove curvature without leaving Earth’s surface.  All you have to do is travel in a straight line long enough and you’ll end up right where you started.  That would never work on a flat plane.  

But Earth is a globe so unless you're going due East or due West you will end up in a different location from which you started.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If I can see you're a kook from my phone, I can see the curvature from an airplane.

So again, how long have you held this belief?  

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was just curious how flat earthers the explain properties of the arctic circle and it's southern counterpart with the flat earth model.

Well they are completely different. There is zero life outside of a few penguins at the northern most part of Antarctica. In the summer there are flowers and trees with leaves in the Arctic circle. There is zero plant life in Antarctica. 

16 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Where is Winterfel on that map and where do the dragons live. :lol:

Fucking loon

It makes you feel good to call me names helps you sleep better 

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

But Earth is a globe so unless you're going due East or due West you will end up in a different location from which you started.

On the flat earth model I’ve shown traveling strait east or west using north as your reference would take you to same same spot. 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If I can see you're a kook from my phone, I can see the curvature from an airplane.

So again, how long have you held this belief?  

Again you’re incorrect, so resort to name calling

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Well they are completely different. There is zero life outside of a few penguins at the northern most part of Antarctica. In the summer there are flowers and trees with leaves in the Arctic circle. There is zero plant life in Antarctica. 

It makes you feel good to call me names helps you sleep better 

On the flat earth model I’ve shown traveling strait east or west using north as your reference would take you to same same spot. 

No dude, I mean the whole 24hrs of day/night thing.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Please explain gravity

If there's global warming and all the ice melts around the outer ring, where will all the oceans drain to?

You never responded to my other question?  

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please explain gravity

If there's global warming and all the ice melts around the outer ring, where will all the oceans drain to?

Flat earthers don't believe gravity exists - or anything else that proves their cultist beliefs are just wrong.  They use make believe and psuedo-science to explain how objects fall by saying this flat pizza we live on is constantly travelling in an upwards direction.  I shit you not, these people actually believe that.  

Just now, jdsky said:

Flat earthers don't believe gravity exists - or anything else that proves their cultist beliefs are just wrong.  They use make believe and psuedo-science to explain how objects fall by saying this flat pizza we live on is constantly travelling in an upwards direction.  I shit you not, these people actually believe that.  

If we're traveling upwards then shouldn't we be getting closer to the sun, moon and stars every day? 

Precisely how many of these crackpots exist?  I'm in for $20 on a go fund me to send JT up with Bezos or Branson.

Let's do this!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

No dude, I mean the whole 24hrs of day/night thing.

There isn’t 24 hour sun in Antarctica 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I forgot Red Bull was in on the CGI conspiracy as well...

Lmao this is a fisheye lens.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please explain gravity

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please explain gravity

Gravity is a theory. You can’t prove gravity using the scientific method 

what questions? 

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Hey dumbfuck no one thinks we live on a floating pizza disk moving upward. That’s a freemason flat earth society nonsense idea.