Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/24/2021 at 9:53 AM, jtssrx said:

The arctic circle yes who said it wasn’t? Some not all flat earthers believe it’s the center of the flat plane. Who ever said the Arctic circle didn’t exist? 

Could be a infinite plane but the only reason you and everyone else talk about an edge is you’ve been programmed to believe in outer space. You assume we are floating through space. I laugh every time someone posts a picture of a flat disk floating through space. Flat earthers do not believe in space. So when globe people apply their model to flat earth it’s funny

Science tells you that the earth spins at 1100 mph at the equator, while rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being dragged at 430000 mph by the sun through the galaxy. You don’t feel any of it because of gravity. 

Can you or can you not explain why day and night do not flip?

If we rotate around the sun every six months what is 12:00 noon on june 21 should be 12:00 midnight 6 months later. 

"Flat earthers do not believe in space."  That's a new one.  :lol:  

You have been explained the earth rotation thing a dozen times but refuse to even acknowledge it.   Yes the earth is spinning fast (but not relative to its size) however its at an incredibly slow RPM (.00069).  Even without gravity there is not enough outward force occurring to "throw" things off.  

As for the rotation around the sun and the movement of the planet thru the universe its basically occurring in a vacuum.   There is nothing "there" (besides objects) to "blow" us off.

Flat earthers must fail to see how insignificant our little rock is.   The desire to feel significant must cause this insanity.    

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You have been explained the earth rotation thing a dozen times but refuse to even acknowledge it.   Yes the earth is spinning fast (but not relative to its size) however its at an incredibly slow RPM (.00069).  Even without gravity there is not enough outward force occurring to "throw" things off.  

As for the rotation around the sun and the movement of the planet thru the universe its basically occurring in a vacuum.   There is nothing "there" (besides objects) to "blow" us off.

Flat earthers must fail to see how insignificant our little rock is.   The desire to feel significant must cause this insanity.    

All of the conspiracies boil down to some people's inability to accept the reality that nobody is truly in control of this world and we're all along for the ride. 

One guy can kill a King and start a World War, that stuff scares them.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's not new. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

All of the conspiracies boil down to some people's inability to accept the reality that nobody is truly in control of this world and we're all along for the ride. 

One guy can kill a King and start a World War, that stuff scares them.

I'm sure you think all this covid nonsense is normal  and everyone who is concerned with freedoms being taken away are just conspiracy theorists. We went from two seeks to slow the spread to two years of mandates and lock downs. Biden is trying mandate you take a vaccine, New York is about to fire Thursdays of nurses and doctors because they won't take a vaxx that doesn't prevent you from getting spreading or dying from covid. There are millions who have died or had an adverse reaction to the vaxx. You can't buy a meal in New York LA and many other places without proof of vaccine, Canada instituting vaxx passports, all over a virus the 99.998% recover from. You also have the mainstream media conspiring with the CDC to smear things like Ivermectin which save people and are being used in multiple countries including Japan, Mexico.

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's not new. 

I'm sure you think all this covid nonsense is normal  and everyone who is concerned with freedoms being taken away are just conspiracy theorists. We went from two seeks to slow the spread to two years of mandates and lock downs. Biden is trying mandate you take a vaccine, New York is about to fire Thursdays of nurses and doctors because they won't take a vaxx that doesn't prevent you from getting spreading or dying from covid. There are millions who have died or had an adverse reaction to the vaxx. You can't buy a meal in New York LA and many other places without proof of vaccine, Canada instituting vaxx passports, all over a virus the 99.998% recover from. You also have the mainstream media conspiring with the CDC to smear things like Ivermectin which save people and are being used in multiple countries including Japan, Mexico.

Life has been back to normal here for a long time. 

Fix your shithole states.

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You too don’t even understand your own model. It’s hilarious!!! 

Dude, put the crack pipe down and go outside and get some fresh air. Holy fuck! The sun appears to cross the sky throughout the day because the earth spins. Are you seriously going to tell me you don't understand this??

On 9/24/2021 at 7:44 PM, jtssrx said:

You can’t see curvature at 100000 feet. Neal Degrasse Tyson just went over this after the Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos launches. 

how have you see the earth from 100k feet? 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:49 PM, jtssrx said:

There isn’t 24 hour sun in Antarctica 

Lmao this is a fisheye lens.

You've obviously never shot a picture through a fisheye.  

On 9/25/2021 at 4:52 PM, jtssrx said:

Gravity is a theory. You can’t prove gravity using the scientific method 

what questions? 

The gravitational formula has never been proven wrong.  If it doesn't exist show us where on earth it fails.

On 9/25/2021 at 10:24 PM, jtssrx said:

Yes and the footage proves the sun rotates around the earth

Not at all, what makes you believe the sun is stationary?

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Dude, put the crack pipe down and go outside and get some fresh air. Holy fuck! The sun appears to cross the sky throughout the day because the earth spins. Are you seriously going to tell me you don't understand this??

You clearly still don't understand what I'm talking about. Lets just agree to disagree and I'm totally fine with that. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You've obviously never shot a picture through a fisheye.  

The gravitational formula has never been proven wrong.  If it doesn't exist show us where on earth it fails.

Not at all, what makes you believe the sun is stationary?

1. You obviously don't understand what I'm talking about with regard to fisheye lens
  2. I'm not talking about gravity. It's a myth as it can't be proven using the scientific method
  3. I don't think it's stationary. What I said is according to the heliocentric model the earth revolves aren't the sun. according to the model the sun is moving throw space at 435000 mph

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:
  1. You obviously don't understand what I'm talking about with regard to fisheye lens
  2. I'm not talking about gravity. It's a myth as it can't be proven using the scientific method
  3. I don't think it's stationary. What I said is according to the heliocentric model the earth revolves aren't the sun. according to the model the sun is moving throw space at 435000 mph

1) I do, I own a fish eye.  Perspective of what is close and far won't do what you saw.

2) It has been proven over and over via the scientific method, in fact, it has never been shown to be incorrect.  Your theory would require that so show us.  

3) You said it was above...lol.  

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You clearly still don't understand what I'm talking about. Lets just agree to disagree and I'm totally fine with that. 

No, we can't just agree to disagree. You agree to disagree when opinions differ. You can't just agree to disagree on facts. Facts are not subject to our agreement, they are simply facts that can't be denied. For instance,the earth rotates on an axis & as a result the sun appears to move across the sky but in reality the earth is moving. This is not subject your or my opinion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, we can't just agree to disagree. You agree to disagree when opinions differ. You can't just agree to disagree on facts. Facts are not subject to our agreement, they are simply facts that can't be denied. For instance,the earth rotates on an axis & as a result the sun appears to move across the sky but in reality the earth is moving. This is not subject your or my opinion.

I’ll say it again  the 24 hours of sun video doesn’t show what you just described. The camera goes in a 365 degree circle. You wouldn’t see that on a globe. Go to a playground setup a camera and tripod on a merry. Point the camera a a street light and start rotating the merry go round counter clockwise. As you rotate from 12 o’clock to 9 the camera will pan right and the light will get further away from you. From 9 o’clock to 6 o’clock the camera will pan back to the left with the light still moving further away. From 6 to 3 o’clock the camera will continue to pan left until you hit 3 o’clock but now you’ve moved closer to the light from 3 to 12 o’clock the camera will not pan right. 

in the video I posted the sun stays out in front of the camera. It doesn’t go over head. You keep referencing the sun going over head. 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1) I do, I own a fish eye.  Perspective of what is close and far won't do what you saw.

2) It has been proven over and over via the scientific method, in fact, it has never been shown to be incorrect.  Your theory would require that so show us.  

3) You said it was above...lol.  

1. The fisheye lens creates curved edges the larger the field of you the bigger the curve. In the Redbull space jump video it  the Fish Eye lens created three affects. The video shows the horizon go from curved to flat to convex as he falls and the as the camera moves up and down. 

2. A math equation doesn’t prove gravity as gravity is a theory. In my opinion The math formula proves density. Some people believe the math formula proves Magnetism as they believe the earth is electrified. Using the scientific method prove that your formula proves gravity and not density or magnetism. 

3. no I said the sun rotates around us.  

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

1. The fisheye lens creates curved edges the larger the field of you the bigger the curve. In the Redbull space jump video it  the Fish Eye lens created three affects. The video shows the horizon go from curved to flat to convex as he falls and the as the camera moves up and down. 

2. A math equation doesn’t prove gravity as gravity is a theory. In my opinion The math formula proves density. Some people believe the math formula proves Magnetism as they believe the earth is electrified. Using the scientific method prove that your formula proves gravity and not density or magnetism. 

3. no I said the sun rotates around us.  

You think the Sun rotates around the Earth? HOLY CRAP!

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike your opinion in Physics 128 in college we proved the gravitational formula with the scientific method.  Somewhat easy to do as it is a 100 level class so even psychology majors got to.  This same method has never proven to be false on earth, since you claim it proves density explain what you mean.   How does an equation which defines a force explain density?

As for the magnetism statement that is unrelated and easily explained as well.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike your opinion in Physics 128 in college we proved the gravitational formula with the scientific method.  Somewhat easy to do as it is a 100 level class so even psychology majors got to.  This same method has never proven to be false on earth, since you claim it proves density explain what you mean.   How does an equation which defines a force explain density?

As for the magnetism statement that is unrelated and easily explained as well.

No sorry you’re wrong. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

You think the Sun rotates around the Earth? HOLY CRAP!

Yep

11 hours ago, Plissken said:

What about the 24 astronauts who’ve been to the moon?  Are they all lying that they looked back at a globular Earth?  

No one has ever gone to The moon

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No sorry you’re wrong. 

Then answer the question.   How does  Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation describe density?  You made the claim, now back it up.  Should be simple.

EuW1WOb.png

At the same time, what about my statement is wrong?