Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

You can ask me any question and I'll answer it. I don't care what any of you think about me. yes I'm a flat earther in the sense that I have questions about the shape of the earth. There are several reasons why I feel this way. If you just want to troll me like many of you do I will just ignore your replies. If you want to ask real questions I have zero problem answering your questions. I will post videos and other materials in this thread. 

Remember this I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and I don't care what anyone else believes. 

8 minutes ago, low-1 said:

Serious question, how do you reconcile the entire space program?  Is it a common belief that it's all a hoax or misinformation or something else?

I believe We only go to low earth orbit and NASA has confirmed that. Don Petit is on Record as saying we can't go to the moon anymore "We never did" because nasa destroyed the technology. In this video below they admit they can't leave low earth orbit. The space shuttle never left low earth orbit.  

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

What shape do you feel the earth is??

Not sure, If I had to guess it's a flat infinite plane. I don't believe it's a floating disk like people on this site always say. I don't believe there is an edge. The idea of an edge is pushed to make fun of flat earth. 

Think about this if you believe the what they tell us about the heliocentric model the stars should 100% change every 6 months as visible space would be different every 6 months.

This is an excellent video that oulines why Polaris being in the sane position 365 days a year forever invalidates a spin globe that rotates around the sun. I don’t subscribe to the dome theory as I believe in things I can see

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You can ask me any question and I'll answer it. I don't care what any of you think about me. yes I'm a flat earther in the sense that I have questions about the shape of the earth. There are several reasons why I feel this way. If you just want to troll me like many of you do I will just ignore your replies. If you want to ask real questions I have zero problem answering your questions. I will post videos and other materials in this thread. 

Remember this I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and I don't care what anyone else believes. 

Oh just stop

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is an excellent video that oulines why Polaris being in the sane position 365 days a year forever invalidates a spin globe that rotates around the sun. I don’t subscribe to the dome theory as I believe in things I can see

There is a very simple way to find out for yourself. Make a weather balloon platform with a gps unit and a camera. It's actually quite simple to do and will prove to yourself once and for all that the earth is a sphere.  Yes the space station is in low earth orbit, it's not even in space yet. 200 miles straight up.  Not that far and reachable with tech you can buy anywhere.  Do it and get back to me.  It's easy to argue a point that you have no intention of proving or disproving, but your opinion is moot if that is the case.  Stop watching you tube videos and take some action man.  

Edited by WildMann

• Gold Member

In "Behind the Curve" they claim the earth doesn't rotate and then to prove it doesn't they perform an experiment that actually proved.....wait for it....a 15°/hr rotation.  :lol:

They were all confused and thought their equipment needed to be calibrated.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Not sure, If I had to guess it's a flat infinite plane. I don't believe it's a floating disk like people on this site always say. I don't believe there is an edge. The idea of an edge is pushed to make fun of flat earth. 

An infinite flat plane?  Jut try to wrap your head around that for a second.  This would force you to believe that someone could travel into infinity while still remaining on the face of the Earth?  

• Thanks 1

Or how about the fact that in Australia or anywhere in the southern hemisphere the constellations and stars are significantly different than in the northern hemisphere. There is no Polaris in the southern hemisphere.    LOL,  but again, send up a weather balloon.  You can see for yourself and then join the rest of us on the spherical planet earth.  :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I believe We only go to low earth orbit and NASA has confirmed that. Don Petit is on Record as saying we can't go to the moon anymore "We never did" because nasa destroyed the technology. In this video below they admit they can't leave low earth orbit. The space shuttle never left low earth orbit.  

Think about this if you believe the what they tell us about the heliocentric model the stars should 100% change every 6 months as visible space would be different every 6 months.

Picture from lower earth orbit.

download (2).jpg

The mere fact that every single visible object in space we can see with the naked eye or by telescopic lens is spherical pretty much should do it for anyone.   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The mere fact that every single visible object in space we can see with the naked eye or by telescopic lens is spherical pretty much should do it for anyone.   

Thread settled..... close it down OT  :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Thread settled..... close it down OT  :lol:

Simply look at the moon with a decent pair of binoculars.   I've never heard a good explanation from any flat earther why those objects are spherical yet the earth isn't.   Not one. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simply look at the moon with a decent pair of binoculars.   I've never heard a good explanation from any flat earther why those objects are spherical yet the earth isn't.   Not one. 

Oh I have taken a few pics of the moon with a telephoto lens. Even in 2D of a photo you can clearly see the curvature of the moon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So if you look at all the technology man has been able to accomplish you feel that we haven't tried to explore out on the "infinite plane" you describe?  Or is it because the world govt's won't allow it?

Don't get me wrong there is plenty of things I don't trust in our govt or the worlds but I just don't see what there was ever to gain by this massive coverup of earth being spherical.   

I mean think about it, the Vikings were exploring the oceans in the 8th century.   Now we are able to do what we can but we just stopped?

Edited by Highmark

Actually, I've seen these threads go down in the past and I admire JT's ability to debate and defend his beliefs.  It's not important that I believe or change my mind but, a persons ability to debate their thoughts is what I look for in intellect.

It's why Tools, Barbie and MC are retards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

How about how come during the different crescent phases of the moon, the shape of the shadow cast onto the moon, is spherical? 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Don't worry Smales, we see you.....

4 hours ago, Snake said:

I wonder what kind of rent JT is charging Smales.....

Clearly I occupy a large lot in your melon because you are constantly humping my leg....run along now MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks