Check your account email address ×

Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What does it matter what I think. You will have some smart ass response to whatever I say

I was just curious how you arrived there, but it sounds like it’s just your gut instinct or something, not really grounded in scientific methodology or reasoning.    

Just now, Plissken said:

I was just curious how you arrived there, but it sounds like it’s just your gut instinct or something, not really grounded in scientific methodology or reasoning.    

It’s laughable that you think they went there and made a phone call to Nixon from the moon 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So the earth is flat and the sun rotates around it?  What is it rotating around?   Around as in an elliptical trajectory?  

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

👍🏻

So it rotates around both sides of the plane?

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Then answer the question.   How does  Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation describe density?  You made the claim, now back it up.  Should be simple.

EuW1WOb.png

At the same time, what about my statement is wrong?

What is your answer.  You claimed I was wrong, how?  You also claim that formula describes density and not gravity, how?

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What is your answer.  You claimed I was wrong, how?  You also claim that formula describes density and not gravity, how?

Give him just a minute... 

2d10320b3f424941171c1fe9815b16b94bc7ad39_00.gif.c951c58442b7d4c7bdb037fb005a239a.gif

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1. the video of 24 sun proves the sun rotates around the earth. You clearly don’t get it. The camera would not follow the sun in a 360 degree circle if the sun was fixed in its position. If the earth was rotating The camera would pan back and forth 

2. No you don’t understand me. My point is what you call gravity most would call density or magnetism. These math formulas are only needed because you think you live on a spinning ball. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

1. the video of 24 sun proves the sun rotates around the earth. You clearly don’t get it. The camera would not follow the sun in a 360 degree circle if the sun was fixed in its position. If the earth was rotating The camera would pan back and forth 

2. No you don’t understand me. My point is what you call gravity most would call density or magnetism. These math formulas are only needed because you think you live on a spinning ball. 

1) you clearly don't understand perspective which is beyond simple gravity so I guess no surprise. 

2) Why does something of a measured mass on earth fall at a different speed than in space?  If the equation is wrong under what conditions?

...and you obviously don't understand density of magnetism

• Gold Member

@jtssrx I just went and researched that video. The earth in the background is moving. Which means the camera is rotating to keep the sun centered in the viewfinder. Further more the sun rises and lowers in the sky. This is clear evidence of Earth's rotation about an axis. Whoever took that video didn't simply stand still and point it at the sun. They had to rotate to keep the sun in view. Look at the moving horizon.

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

@jtssrx I just went and researched that video. The earth in the background is moving. Which means the camera is rotating to keep the sun centered in the viewfinder. Further more the sun rises and lowers in the sky. This is clear evidence of Earth's rotation about an axis. Whoever took that video didn't simply stand still and point it at the sun. They had to rotate to keep the sun in view. Look at the moving horizon.

It rises and lowers because of perspective. You would see this if the sun was revolving around the earth as well. As the sun gets closer to the camera it appears to rise and as moves away it appears to lower. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It rises and lowers because of perspective. You would see this if the sun was revolving around the earth as well. As the sun gets closer to the camera it appears to rise and as moves away it appears to lower. 

No, no it doesn't. It appears to rise to its apex and then fall back to the horizon.  All while the background moves to my left.  

This is my last post on this thread

This was never a discussion it was an attack of most of you on me personally. Some of you were cool and were willing to discuss and for that I say thank you.  The shape of our world is irrelevant but many of you take it personal, why is that? This topic is no different than anything we discuss here in a daily basis. Everyone of us takes a side and attacks the side. I’ll use covid as an example. People like MC and Action Joe have been pro government action from day one. They are so pro government action that when things that make no sense happen they still refuse to say what’s going on here makes no sense. As an example we know Ivermectin works to stop covid. Multiple countries are using it and it’s saving lives. We know lockdowns and masks don’t work based on Swedens results verse the rest of western society. We know the vaccines do not stop you from getting covid spreading covid or even dying from covid. None of things matter to the MC’s of the world. They defend the government covid religion no matter what. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This is my last post on this thread

This was never a discussion it was an attack of most of you on me personally. Some of you were cool and were willing to discuss and for that I say thank you.  The shape of our world is irrelevant but many of you take it personal, why is that? This topic is no different than anything we discuss here in a daily basis. Everyone of us takes a side and attacks the side. I’ll use covid as an example. People like MC and Action Joe have been pro government action from day one. They are so pro government action that when things that make no sense happen they still refuse to say what’s going on here makes no sense. As an example we know Ivermectin works to stop covid. Multiple countries are using it and it’s saving lives. We know lockdowns and masks don’t work based on Swedens results verse the rest of western society. We know the vaccines do not stop you from getting covid spreading covid or even dying from covid. None of things matter to the MC’s of the world. They defend the government covid religion no matter what. 

I take it that this is because you can't figure out why gravity always works and the equation is bombproof.  It also has nothing to do with density nor magnetism.  If it does you would show us.

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what if Jeff Bezos bought you a round tickets to moon, would you might believe it by then ? after the trip of course :D 

No.  Even if they went on the trip they would claim it's a disney ride with everything being faked including space, the curvature of the earth and the fact that the sun is much further away then they claim it is.  

Flat earth believers are classic cultists believing that 99.99999 percent of the human population is wrong, including every scientist, but somehow their unfounded beliefs are correct.   Yes, it's fucking crazy just like every other cult on the planet but it still happens.