Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

42 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'll bet you $20 the ACLU doesn't go against this being called a hate crime. 

I wouldn't argue that, but they won't being going after this with any kind of grandstanding aggressiveness.

Which, I believe this case warrants it. Kidnapping, torture, racial slurs.  Very different from say what happened in Florida with Treyvon Martin.

EDIT: speaking specifically on the racial aspects of the cases

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder, do negroes practice their mug shot "gang face"?

i know, the one dude, being all "Hard"..lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it only happened this week. jesus. do you think all crimes should be stamped "guilty" w/in minutes of them happening?

If this was 4 whites and one black, you and the rest of the Liberal pussies would be saying hate crime right away. You people are fucking PATHETIC! 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If the races were reversed, how fast would these charges be filed?

Immediately

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Hate crime and aggravated battery charges were filed against four African American suspects who police say bound, gagged and tortured a mentally challenged white male while shouting racial and anti-Donald Trump slurs, Fox News confirmed.

The two male and two female suspects -- Jordan Hill, 18, Tesfaye Cooper, 18, Brittany Covington, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24 -- were set to appear in Central Bond Court on Friday afternoon.

Hill was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, residential burglary; Cooper was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary; Brittany Covington was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary; Tanishia Covington was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/05/hate-crime-charges-filed-in-chicago-beating-shown-on-facebook-live.html

Hopefully these fucking savages get what's coming to them..

Good! 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

ACLU are enroute with Jesse and Al in tow.  This is clearly a case of just a few innocent young aspiring rappers who are victims of our society.  Obama will be making comments in favor of these poor children later this week.

Yep 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'll bet you $20 the ACLU doesn't go against this being called a hate crime. 

I wouldn't count on it 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

very classy people I must say..

1483645908763.jpg

4 hollow points right between the eyes. Or 4 tall trees and 4 short ropes is what they deserve.

This fucking PATHETIC , racist cunt needs one too.

http://tribunist.com/politics/cnn-panelist-blames-two-day-torture-of-special-needs-teen-on-president-elect-trump-video/?utm_source=MOH

37 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

I'm sure these nigger maggots will get bonded out...Then we need some white bikers to hunt them down and give the world of dose of vigilante justice...White Chicago Style...

Bikers are nigger maggots and need to be treated just like this scumbags

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If this was 4 whites and one black, you and the rest of the Liberal pussies would be saying hate crime right away. You people are fucking PATHETIC! 

stfu you freaking dumb ass. you're giving racer and sludgey a good run for being the dumbest mofo on the site.

btw...

hate crime. not sure where some of you get your info from.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arrest-of-black-teens-in-brutal-chicago-attack-sparks-hate-crime-debate-180845913.html

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Immediately

Good! 

Yep 

I wouldn't count on it 

4 hollow points right between the eyes. Or 4 tall trees and 4 short ropes is what they deserve.

This fucking PATHETIC , racist cunt needs one too.

http://tribunist.com/politics/cnn-panelist-blames-two-day-torture-of-special-needs-teen-on-president-elect-trump-video/?utm_source=MOH

What a moron that bitch is....................Should line em up along the side of the  road with a mouth full of curb and boot stomp the back of their heads.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stfu you freaking dumb ass. you're giving racer and sludgey a good run for being the dumbest mofo on the site.

btw...

hate crime. not sure where some of you get your info from.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arrest-of-black-teens-in-brutal-chicago-attack-sparks-hate-crime-debate-180845913.html

You calling anyone else dumb is comical, you fat pile of Liberal pussy shit 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder, do negroes practice their mug shot "gang face"?

that is the face they will make when the 12 inch cock gets slammed up their ass for the tenth time on the first day in the federal facility.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What a moron that bitch is....................Should line em up along the side of the  road with a mouth full of curb and boot stomp the back of their heads.