Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from a guy in the whitest state in the union .

I thought that was WI?  We are #2 I believe.  I think MC is from two or three different states over there depending on how he's hiding assets and dodging taxes. :lol:

Authorities are "investigating" if this is a possible hate crime.  Really?  REALLY?  REEAAAALLLLYYYY???????

They must have some insight that we don't have that points to something other than that.  Like the victim WAS NOT a retarded white male.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Authorities are "investigating" if this is a possible hate crime.  Really?  REALLY?  REEAAAALLLLYYYY???????

They must have some insight that we don't have that points to something other than that.  Like the victim WAS NOT a retarded white male.  

dude, it only happened this week. jesus. do you think all crimes should be stamped "guilty" w/in minutes of them happening?

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She looks like a nice girl.  Whats the problem here?

For starters the dumb racists cunt has her finger on the trigger :bc:

Brittany.......... :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it only happened this week. jesus. do you think all crimes should be stamped "guilty" w/in minutes of them happening?

Innocent until proven guilty! Meanwhile all us honkies are headed over there to stomp on the roof of a car and yell "Burn this bitch down!!"

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He must be gay, is all I can think.  

By golly, ever time I see something like this it makes me want to post up some memes!

white privledged bastards.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

White retard lives matter!

Sorry, that was bad.  I apologize. :lol:  :bc: 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the races were reversed, how fast would these charges be filed?

Personally I think the thread title should be changed.   No matter how disgusting the acts of these criminals it just puts sledders in a bad light when you use language like this. 

No question this is a hate crime and should be treated as such.   I think Hate Crime legislation is a complete joke but if its on the books it needs to be used fairly in both directions.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1