Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Tell me how that is any different than people being accused of being a race traitor.

The idea that anyone is beholden to a class or race is collectivist bullshit. 

Class division wasn't installed by the proletariat, but the bourgeoisie. Race is a social construct, a spook created by the bourgeoisie to divide the proletariat against themselves.

So you'd align with the oligarchy against the working class because you're not class conscious. That's class treason.

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

protestor typically arent working class.  They are a lesser class interfering with the daily lives of the working class.

Protestors are most definitely working class. Just because capitalism sucks and can't provide for the needs of humanity doesn't change that.

4 hours ago, Boered said:

Own yourself much?

Mocking the self appointed moderates.

Check your perception.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Class division wasn't installed by the proletariat, but the bourgeoisie. Race is a social construct, a spook created by the bourgeoisie to divide the proletariat against themselves.

So you'd align with the oligarchy against the working class because you're not class conscious. That's class treason.

Protestors are most definitely working class. Just because capitalism sucks and can't provide for the needs of humanity doesn't change that.

Mocking the self appointed moderates.

Check your perception.

It's not fair making a somewhat intellectual and argumentative post this early in the morning just because you've punished your cup of caffeine earlier than anybody else.

id like to argue the "race is a social construct" point but I don't have it in me yet as I can barely see the keys on my phone.

"pin".

:lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

"Four teens denied bail for torture of mentally challenged man" .  

No need to evoke race here......Good on you media!     :news:

The media would be covering this EXACTLY THE SAME if the races were reversed.  

Riots anyone?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Moto the master of using big words because it makes him think he's got a good argument meanwhile everyone else jsut shakes there head at the complete bullshit he types which end of the day means fuck all in the real world.  

Using words doesn't disqualify an argument.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Moto the master of using big words because it makes him think he's got a good argument meanwhile everyone else jsut shakes there head at the complete bullshit he types which end of the day means fuck all in the real world.  

I don't shake my head.  I just smirk and grin.  I find him entertaining.....if not almost always, 

:wrong:

The single most glaring contradiction in capitalism is this:

Profit taking and labor costs are diametrically opposed forces. In order to extract more profit (numbers show record or near record corporate profits), labor costs must be reduced relative to productivity (and they have, as we all can plainly see).

However, in order for this massive increase in productivity ( and production) to be absorbed by the economy, demand for said supply must be met. The major source of demand in any capitalist system is wages. When wages stagnate relative to productivity, a glut of supply is the result. This condition, if left to fester, will cause a deflationary death spiral that will crash prices, wages, and productivity. 

In order to avoid such a doomsday scenario, we came up with the concept of credit and debt. So far this new concept has managed to extend relative stability beyond the point of over-supply/deflation.

It will not last, though. Using debt as an instrument to sustain supply instead of grow the economy has made the deflationary doomsday scenario much, much worse. 

This could have been avoided, but it seems capitalism is incapable of recognizing this contradiction of its own making and taking steps to correct it. So much for Ayn Rand's enlightened self interest...

It is only a matter of time before this single glaring contradiction will topple the entire capitalist system. This is why I know communism will ultimately prevail.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Profit taking and labor costs are diametrically opposed forces. In order to extract more profit (numbers show record or near record corporate profits), labor costs must be reduced relative to productivity (and they have, as we all can plainly see).

However, in order for this massive increase in productivity ( and production) to be absorbed by the economy, demand for said supply must be met. The major source of demand in any capitalist system is wages. When wages stagnate relative to productivity, a glut of supply is the result. This condition, if left to fester, will cause a deflationary death spiral that will crash prices, wages, and productivity. 

In order to avoid such a doomsday scenario, we came up with the concept of credit and debt. So far this new concept has managed to extend relative stability beyond the point of over-supply/deflation.

It will not last, though. Using debt as an instrument to sustain supply instead of grow the economy has made the deflationary doomsday scenario much, much worse. 

This could have been avoided, but it seems capitalism is incapable of recognizing this contradiction of its own making and taking steps to correct it. So much for Ayn Rand's enlightened self interest...

It is only a matter of time before this single glaring contradiction will topple the entire capitalist system. This is why I know communism will ultimately prevail.

if you don't like how much your selling your labor for improve your skills or find someone willing to pay you more for  the skills you have.  Capitalism is simple if you break it down to that.  Only losers would be better off under moto's utopia.  

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cool!  Where's the real story behind the honky though?  Yep.

Only thing that isnt in the story on the honky was the kid was black.  No shit it happened pretty much like the meme said.  Probation only

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The problem with your abundance of loquacious and labyrinthine posts of dialogue is that yours are deliberately obfuscating making your debate seem moot and extraneous to your target audience.  They don't make your argument more equitable because they fail to garner more adequate cognitive parley.

See?  See what I did there?  Right!  Calm down...post like a regular guy and you'll be able to "sell" your points/ideas better.  Or maybe at least get more "human-like" responses.

You fucking suck- wad! :lol:

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Only thing that isnt in the story on the honky was the kid was black.  No shit it happened pretty much like the meme said.  Probation only

Ok, well, I cannot find this white kid anywhere.  So, I'm interested in taking a look to see the difference in the crimes.  Anybody got any information.  Moto?

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, well, I cannot find this white kid anywhere.  So, I'm interested in taking a look to see the difference in the crimes.  Anybody got any information.  Moto?

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Kids should spend time in the big house....  They let him off.  Hate crime in my opinion.