Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There has never been true communism!!! Fucking a, dude.

Unjustified heirarchies are not natural to the human condition, they are a function of social constructs based on a universally accepted premise i.e. Paper money, federalism, authority, capital. That's why we revolt against them from time to time, unjustified authority never lasts.  

Humans thrived using mutual aid rather that survivalism. We realized a long time ago that we were all individually better if we worked together as a group rather than try to make it on our own. This is the basic premise of true communism, not some over wrought fucked up definition your bourgeois high school social studies teacher taught you. 

Unjustified hierarchies are not natural to the human condition. :lol:   Nice job adding in "Unjustified." :lol:  

Can you name when humans "thrived" using mutual aid rather than survivalism?   

Virtually every species that lives in a social groups has a hierarchy.  In fact I'd like you to name me one that doesn't.  I'd bet there is NO TIME in human history at any point of the evolutionary process did humans not have a hierarchy in their social structure.  If it did it happened in small groups for small periods of time.  Sure there have always been those who rebel against the hierarchy, we see it in all sorts of species.  That is natural for all of us as well to rebel against authority in some way or another.     

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There has never been true communism!!! Fucking a, dude.

Unjustified heirarchies are not natural to the human condition, they are a function of social constructs based on a universally accepted premise i.e. Paper money, federalism, authority, capital. That's why we revolt against them from time to time, unjustified authority never lasts.  

Humans thrived using mutual aid rather that survivalism. We realized a long time ago that we were all individually better if we worked together as a group rather than try to make it on our own. This is the basic premise of true communism, not some over wrought fucked up definition your bourgeois high school social studies teacher taught you. 

Double post.     

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unjustified hierarchies are not natural to the human condition. :lol:   Nice job adding in "Unjustified." :lol:  

Can you name when humans "thrived" using mutual aid rather than survivalism?   

Virtually every species that lives in a social groups has a hierarchy.  In fact I'd like you to name me one that doesn't.  I'd bet there is NO TIME in human history at any point of the evolutionary process did humans not have a hierarchy in their social structure.  If it did it happened in small groups for small periods of time.  Sure there have always been those who rebel against the hierarchy, we see it in all sorts of species.  That is natural for all of us as well to rebel against authority in some way or another.     

There is such a thing as a justified hierarchy.

Examples: surgeon in an Or giving orders to their assistants. Their knowledge and skill justify their authority in the OR. 

Millwright telling trainee how to run the CNC. Millwright knows how not to get dead around a lathe, therefore their authority is justified. 

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There is such a thing as a justified hierarchy.

Examples: surgeon in an Or giving orders to their assistants. Their knowledge and skill justify their authority in the OR. 

Millwright telling trainee how to run the CNC. Millwright knows how not to get dead around a lathe, therefore their authority is justified. 

Explain your version of unjustified hierarchy.  

So in your communism who is the police?  Who writes the laws?  Who are the courts?  I assume there is no hierarchy in this form of govt.