Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have a friend that does HVAC in St. Cloud.  He has some interesting stories.  I probably wouldn't last a week doing that job.  

down by the U of M it is crazy not sure if there are more there or in Mogadishu

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

down by the U of M it is crazy not sure if there are more there or in Mogadishu

I have a co-worker that lives in NE Murderapolis and says the longest bridge that connects Poland and Africa is the Lowry Ave. bridge. :lol:

that is true. hell Nordeast is the place to be in the city . the bikers still keep the streets some what in order .it was a sad day when they closed the 22nd ave station lol  .where are the late 30s 40s strippers suppose to work now    

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is true. hell Nordeast is the place to be in the city . the bikers still keep the streets some what in order .it was a sad day when they closed the 22nd ave station lol  .where are the late 30s 40s strippers suppose to work now    

Bikers as in Harley riders or single speed riding hipsters?  The guy I'm taking about his hipster to a T.  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

15822599_1996853240542043_3368209394907715057_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly

Life is hard when you're a white male because you can't blame your race or gender for your failure.  It must be a lot tougher when you hate your own race and gender for it....and you are a still a self loathing failure.

:lol:

Somebody make a fucking meme for that.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Life is hard when you're a white male because you can't blame your race or gender for your failure.  It must be a lot tougher when you hate your own race and gender for it....and you are a still a self loathing failure.

Somebody make a fucking meme for that.

:lmao:

15267910_10155639914312627_9098353373612784974_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Says the elitist that spends zero time time around any minorities.

You don't know what you are talking about!  There are probably a lot of minorities where he lives!  Swedes!  Norwegians!  Finns!  Germans!  Pollocks! 

Hell, there might even be a Bohemian or two!

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

15267910_10155639914312627_9098353373612784974_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You don't know what you are talking about!  There are probably a lot of minorities where he lives!  Swedes!  Norwegians!  Finns!  Germans!  Pollocks! 

Hell, there might even be a Bohemian or two!

Fuck me!  I'm surrounded too!

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Bikers as in Harley riders or single speed riding hipsters?  The guy I'm taking about his hipster to a T.  

yeah the hipsters are deff around nordeast but the blue collar leather wearing bikers keep those pussys from taking over also.