Check your account email address ×

Highmark's vagina in Chicago kidnap and assault White guy while videoing it and yelling "fuck Donald trump and white people"

Rod

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor noggin. you really limited yourself to what you can post in here didn't ya? you'd just love to bash the shit out of trump but can't. is that why you're so irritable lately?

Why would I in any way be limited in criticizing Trump? 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, no. there are groups of people who don't hold any political or socieconomic power and they're still racists.

Yup. They're called liberals 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cops represent the power of the state. They're right smack in the middle of institutionalized racism

But, if your skin color is black, and you are also a cop ...............you don't? 

I'm confused.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Who is we're? I was quoting you and nobody else, do you speak for everyone? You should be careful with the word we're, you're a minority on this site. It's really pathetic that a douchebag like you calls Clarke an asshole because he tells it like it is. I love the clip where he slaps the shit out that liberal pussy Don Lemon.

This man is a police officer first, and he just happens to be black. He is rare because he does not see himself as anything more than a man that happens to be black and understands that his actions define him, not his race. He is the very definition of the attitude that would be the salvation of the average black person struggling to rise out of the poverty they may have been born into. When one chooses to blame external forces and an unchangeable condition(being a particular race) for their plight in life, they have limited their ability to rise above a difficult situation. Taking ownership of ones own life and dealing with circumstances outside of your control, all while not resigning to a myth that white people will not allow you to have success is the key to any minority having a productive good life in the United States. Any child right now has a very good chance of enjoying a good life if they focus on what they do and not what they look like.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

This man is a police officer first, and he just happens to be black. He is rare because he does not see himself as anything more than a man that happens to be black and understands that his actions define him, not his race. He is the very definition of the attitude that would be the salvation of the average black person struggling to rise out of the poverty they may have been born into. When one chooses to blame external forces and an unchangeable condition(being a particular race) for their plight in life, they have limited their ability to rise above a difficult situation. Taking ownership of ones own life and dealing with circumstances outside of your control, all while not resigning to a myth that white people will not allow you to have success is the key to any minority having a productive good life in the United States. Any child right now has a very good chance of enjoying a good life if they focus on what they do and not what they look like.

Good post, CUNT. :bc:

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Anytime you attach skin color to something it becomes racist if you want or desire equality.  Pretty simple...

White lives matter

or

Black lives matter

Is there a difference in your mind?  If there is a difference in your mind you are racist.

Bingo 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

There it is...People of color can't be racists  :lmao:

One of the single moronic things I've read on here ever! :news:

Did you forget who you're trying to reason with here? :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Moto is gonna delete that post when he sobers up.  :lol:

That never happens 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I don't agree at all with what Moto said there.

But he's still 30 IQ points up on Momo, even after hitting the cannabis. :snack:

:wrong:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Cops represent the power of the state. They're right smack in the middle of institutionalized racism

SMH

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All cops are class traitors, black cops are not excluded from that.

And neo nazis say you're a race traitor. 

Both suggestions are equally stupid.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why would I in any way be limited in criticizing Trump? 

because you did nothing to help stop him and you knew what the results would be. no crying now that you got your wish and the house is on fire.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sounds liberal but ok

Sounds like your analysis needs more nuance but ok

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because you did nothing to help stop him and you knew what the results would be. no crying now that you got your wish and the house is on fire.

Lmao. Stupid fucking analogies don't make an argument. 

I didn't want either, not my fault. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Also

Sounds like bullshit horseshoe theory but ok

Youre saying people are beholden to a group, their class. 

Racists say people are beholden to their race. 

Nobody chooses the race or class they're born into. 

How are they different?

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How are they different?

Cops are all "we're just doing our job, we're working class just like you" until it's time to break a strike or bust up a protest, then suddenly they're storm troopers for the state. Class traitors.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cops are all "we're just doing our job, we're working class just like you" until it's time to break a strike or bust up a protest, then suddenly they're storm troopers for the state. Class traitors.

Tell me how that is any different than people being accused of being a race traitor.

The idea that anyone is beholden to a class or race is collectivist bullshit. 

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

protestor typically arent working class.  They are a lesser class interfering with the daily lives of the working class.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

protestor typically arent working class.  They are a lesser class interfering with the daily lives of the working class.

I have zero problem at all with protestors.....until the interfering starts.  Then I want them all dead.

And a riot is NOT a protest.  Not sure how we are excusing this horseshit.

Moto is gonna be mad at me for this post.  And take real exception to this pic.  Sorry Moto.

IMG_1689.JPG

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

All cops are class traitors, black cops are not excluded from that.

*golfclap*  No really Dan, riveting.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Jesus, about time someone brought some reality into the discussion.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have zero problem at all with protestors.....until the interfering starts.  Then I want them all dead.

Moto is gonna be mad at me for this post.  And take real exception to this pic.  Sorry Moto.

IMG_1689.JPG

none of the protest they have televised lately have evolved in a drain on the working class.  The premise of a protest is disrupt and cause stress, strain and interfer with the working class.  Disruption is what gets media coverage.

protest are solely for disruption of others to get your point accross.  If they weren't about disrupting the working class they would rent a city venue of some sort, go inside of it and scream and yell and walk inside the rented venue.  No disruption to others and they still get to protest.  Protest are not about anything other then disrupting others.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

How are they different?

NeoStoner is an ULTRA racist like a double Nazi Skinhead or something or other :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1689.JPG

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Sounds liberal but ok

Sounds like your analysis needs more nuance but ok

Lmao. Stupid fucking analogies don't make an argument. 

I didn't want either, not my fault. 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

14650503_10210750834276394_5285367345661937566_n.jpg

Own yourself much?