Check your account email address ×

Jill Biden says Kamala Harris can go fuck herself!

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Joe's quick temper is well known and now his wife is the same.   Two pea's in a pod I guess.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

2 years ago….lol

The timeline isn't of consequence you fucking half-wit.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Joe's quick temper is well known and now his wife is the same.   Two pea's in a pod I guess.  

It's still amazes me he was the choice of the Dem party after their rhetoric.  It's just an exercise and proof theory of hypocrisy and blatant lies over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2 years ago….lol

I'm sure their besties now.

She stabbed Joe in the back, so Joe makes her his running mate a few months later.  FYI her knife is still in Joe's back.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

2 years ago….lol

Whadaya know?  Unlike dopey-gropey MC knows what day it is sometimes.  Has to be intermittent because he just loves to post about things that happened years ago.

At some point you should get over this biden man crush and realize that you are just too old as gropey likes em' young.  Very young.

Edited by jdsky

These people kill me!  Could you white wash being a racist piece of shit anymore?  Keeping little kids from going to school is not a “lack of support”. You mindless shit bags. 
working with????? :lol:

when you’re a Dem that black face washes right off...you own it for life if you’re a Republican.  

117F2965-2EA9-4047-A31A-DE8D43A8A3BE.jpeg

DDFD96A0-54CB-43F8-A28D-6C17316230A8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

This does make me admire Jill a bit. I know the reason why Democraps chose her but still can't make sense of it. All the cunt does now is smile her fake little political smile. She must of had to rehearse it for hours.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Think Kamala can beat Trump in '24? :pc:

Hard to say but one thing is for sure...it won't have anything to do with qualifications.  It will be 100% about race and gender propagated by the Dems.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to say but one thing is for sure...it won't have anything to do with qualifications.  It will be 100% about race and gender propagated by the Dems.

Yep, dems are all about the perception, nothing requiring qualifications.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Pubs will wake up at some point and come up with a real candidate not an 80 year old with baggage like no other candidate ever.  .  

What constitutes a "real" candidate now?

I don't see us going back to any type of common sense elections at all anymore.  

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, Zambroski said:

What constitutes a "real" candidate now?

I don't see us going back to any type of common sense elections at all anymore.  

not mentally deficient would be a nice place to start. 

Perfect candidate IMO would be a 50-55 year old successful business executive from a public company who was perhaps governor for a term or 2 before running for president.   Trump shows that running a family business does not give you the skill set to handle the job appropriately.   Slightly younger Carly Fiorina or Meg Whitman type who actually  won the governors seat would be good.