Check your account email address ×

George Michael dead at 53.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ehhh, he had some good tunes when I was younger,..I could care less about his personal sex life, it's none of my business what he does nor do I care..sadly its probably due to drugs,..I believe he has been battling addiction most of his life,..

"Gotta have faith"

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, he had some good tunes when I was younger,..I could care less about his personal sex life, it's none of my business what he does nor do I care..sadly its probably due to drugs,..I believe he has been battling addiction most of his life,..

"Gotta have faith"

2x RIP.

My favorite of his.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Always liked this one and yeah who gives a fuck what someone does in the bedroom...he was a very talented guy...RIP.

He got a little weird.... Apparently he got busted looking for gay sex in a public park washroom.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We were just trying to pronounce his real name. No surprise he changed it to George Michael. Way too young. 

My half Greek BIL is here for X-mas.  He just helped me out....  It's a tough one though.  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

"Gotta have faith"

not drugs they were saying he had been battling pneumonia a few weeks ago . so my money is on aids that is how it usually ends in that deal

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not drugs they were saying he had been battling pneumonia a few weeks ago . so my money is on aids that is how it usually ends in that deal

His bout with pneumonia was long ago I believe. 

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I always thought this one was good.

:bc:

Yup, that was a good one. who hasn't belted that shit out driving home from the bar.  :lol: 

He had some pantie droppers for sure.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sounds like his heart gave out.

10 hours ago, Ebsell said:

His bout with pneumonia was long ago I believe. 

a few bout over the last 2 yrs from what I gather .  Arquette  same thing few battles with pneumonia and done at 47. I cant believe Magic has made it this long the drugs have come a long way

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he was a good artist.  I was never an overly big fan of his but the ladies seemed to like him which meant I had to pretend to like him.  Damn, 53.  Too bad.

RIP.

It's the Quagmire in us that makes us listen. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah we think it was complications from aids.