Check your account email address ×

Round trip flight to Cancun.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have an ex co worker who’s retired and has a place in Cancun and Costa Rica. He’s back here in the states visiting family for a month so we’re staying at his place. Nice secluded place on the beach. 

Old friend of mines owns a resort in Costa Rica. Cabins on Islands too.

Cancun experience depends greatly on the resort you choose. Live Aqua is phenomenal. Got married there. 

Though the nicest place I've been to in this hemisphere is still the One and Only Palmilla in Cabo. 

Edited by Matt

Anyplace you go on vacation is a shithole if you are a cheap bastid.  We have gone to Mexico many times.  There are really nice places in every location.  We have stayed in Cabo, Cancun, Playa, Tulum jjust to name a few and all were excellent but plan on spending more than $50 a night if you expecting luxury........

View from our Cancun stay last March.  Direct flights in and out of Cancun from MSP make it an easy trip.  Was one of the best trips by far since the border closing emptied the hotel and we had nearly the entire week with the place at only 10% capacity.  Likely not to ever happen again in my lifetime.

Mexico.jpg

Had a great time in Cancun staying at the all inclusive Moon Palace resort years ago. With the Palace occupancy, you were allowed to visit any Palace resort that you wanted as long as you booked the free bus ride the day before. Wrist band on allowed that and just like your base resort, all amenities, including booze, were included. 

Trip included a visit to Xpu Ha where we did an ocean catamaran ride and enjoyed the sites/scenery. I'd go back in a heartbeat. And oh yeah, because the resorts are private, no local Mexicans were on the beach/resort harassing you to purchase a sombrero. :bc:

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have an ex co worker who’s retired and has a place in Cancun and Costa Rica. He’s back here in the states visiting family for a month so we’re staying at his place. Nice secluded place on the beach. 

I see you are really following the stay at home orders for COVID.  Complete and utter hypocrisy.  Can you explain to the rest of the people in Wisconsin and other states with COVID stay at home orders,  why it is just fine for you to ignore the COVID 19 orders that your democrat governor put in place, yet you want the rest of the people to follow them?

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I see you are really following the stay at home orders for COVID.  Complete and udder hypocrisy.  Can you explain to the rest of the people in Wisconsin and other states with COVID stay at home orders,  why it is just fine for you to ignore the COVID 19 orders that your democrat governor put in place, yet you want the rest of the people to follow them?

Udder :lol: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

OMG, Spelling.....utter  Happy now?

Maybe if you’re gonna play retarded gotcha games with people over stupid ass brain dead shit you shouldn’t spell like a 3rd grader. 

I see you are really following the stay at home orders for COVID.  Complete and utter hypocrisy.  Can you explain to the rest of the people in Wisconsin and other states with COVID stay at home orders,  why it is just fine for you to ignore the COVID 19 orders that your democrat governor put in place, yet you want the rest of the people to follow them?

You’re the rotten molar of this website. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe if you’re gonna play retarded gotcha games with people over stupid ass brain dead shit you shouldn’t spell like a 3rd grader. 

Its always a good play to at least corectly use grahammer and spell properlly in you're post when insulting someone else's inteligence.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Its always a good play to at least corectly use grahammer and spell properlly in you're post when insulting someone else's inteligence.  

Eggzactly

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You probably don't know the difference between udder and utter.  And sometimes spellcheck changes the shit. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.  I really wasn't trying to insult spin's intelligence.  I was however pointing out his blatant hypocrisy and the "do as I say" elitism he exudes.  They got the point either way it was spelled.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You do know that wisconsin is the dairy state.  Udderly incredible.  Get it?

Yes....your spellcheck changed utter to udder :lol: fucking lying moron

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I really wasn't trying to insult spin's intelligence.  I was however pointing out his blatant hypocrisy and the "do as I say" elitism he exudes.  They got the point either way it was spelled.

You can insult his intelligence if you want.  I do.  Hypocrisy is an attribute of one lacking self awareness which, ultimately, is a sign of low intellect.

Yes. You really showed everyone the point. 

16 hours ago, jdsky said:

Anyplace you go on vacation is a shithole if you are a cheap bastid.  We have gone to Mexico many times.  There are really nice places in every location.  We have stayed in Cabo, Cancun, Playa, Tulum jjust to name a few and all were excellent but plan on spending more than $50 a night if you expecting luxury........

View from our Cancun stay last March.  Direct flights in and out of Cancun from MSP make it an easy trip.  Was one of the best trips by far since the border closing emptied the hotel and we had nearly the entire week with the place at only 10% capacity.  Likely not to ever happen again in my lifetime.

lol yeah just what I want to do on vacation go stay at a secure gated all inclusive community segregated from the place you are actually visiting filled with waddling fatsos who line up at the buffet everyday like cattle :lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

lol yeah just what I want to do on vacation go stay at a secure gated all inclusive community segregated from the place you are actually visiting filled with waddling fatsos who line up at the buffet everyday like cattle :lol: 

Most beached whale vacations are just like that.:lol:

If I can't rent my own transportation in a destination I will pass.  

• Haha 1

No Americans in Cuba is nice, but in my experience GTA and Quebec people can be just as bad if not worse. Cuba also seems to have a more diverse crowd of tourists 

go tour around Cuba on your own and you won’t be fucked with. Locals are very nice.

Mexicans off resort are just awful