Check your account email address ×

Round trip flight to Cancun.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

having been to Cabo a couple times now I really like it better than Cancun. 

More modern and cleaner.. but it’s not that hot so you can catch cooler weather there pretty easy. 

less scum in Cabo. But the ocean sucks in comparison 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

More modern and cleaner.. but it’s not that hot so you can catch cooler weather there pretty easy. 

less scum in Cabo. But the ocean sucks in comparison 

Sea of Cortez is pretty damn good. We went on a dinner cruise one night and there was some whales we were following. They were so close I could look into their eyes while they were under water. It was crazy, it was like they were looking at me too. Pretty awesome

And last time we did the turtle release. that was also pretty awesome. Had some of the best fresh dorado and tuna in Los Birriles I have ever had anywhere. Just epic vacations both times. 

Just the food and atmosphere was better in Cabo I felt. I felt like Cancun was more the trashy "all inclusive" crowd. Like just there to eat as many all inclusive chicken wings and down as many margaritas as they could because it was "all inclusive" 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sea of Cortez is pretty damn good. We went on a dinner cruise one night and there was some whales we were following. They were so close I could look into their eyes while they were under water. It was crazy, it was like they were looking at me too. Pretty awesome

And last time we did the turtle release. that was also pretty awesome. Had some of the best fresh dorado and tuna in Los Birriles I have ever had anywhere. Just epic vacations both times. 

Just the food and atmosphere was better in Cabo I felt. I felt like Cancun was more the trashy "all inclusive" crowd. Like just there to eat as many all inclusive chicken wings and down as many margaritas as they could because it was "all inclusive" 

I guess I meant for swimming. The whales were cool for sure.  

cancun is definitely more trashy depending where you go. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I guess I meant for swimming. The whales were cool for sure.  

cancun is definitely more trashy depending where you go. 

yeah I kinda learned my lesson with that several years ago. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Back in the early 70’s my dad and  his buddy Ward Veen flew my mom and Wards  wife Toni to Couzmel from here in a Cessna 172 I believe...what’s it like there today?🤷🏻

I’ve got some pictures somewhere I need to find...IIRC it looked pretty cool back then.

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cancun is a dump better to go further south to Akumal or Tulum. 

I have an ex co worker who’s retired and has a place in Cancun and Costa Rica. He’s back here in the states visiting family for a month so we’re staying at his place. Nice secluded place on the beach. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have an ex co worker who’s retired and has a place in Cancun and Costa Rica. He’s back here in the states visiting family for a month so we’re staying at his place. Nice secluded place on the beach. 

great time to go it will be far less crowded than normal

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

great time to go it will be far less crowded than normal

Yup and when you get back to Canada you can tell the covid SS to shove their test and quarantine up their ass and just leave the airport 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

having been to Cabo a couple times now I really like it better than Cancun. 

Use to go marlin fishing down there in my 30s buds old man had a place just out of town and a boat in town . 

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Use to go marlin fishing down there in my 30s buds old man had a place just out of town and a boat in town . 

Amazing fishing there