Check your account email address ×

Biden's first state of the union speech

Copied from a friend.

I WAS WONDERING WHY JOE HASN'T DONE A STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS UNTIL I READ THE FOLLOWING:
What would biden say?
"In my first week, I killed 20,000 jobs and the collateral job loss will reach 1 million.
Gas is on the rise while we purchase oil from the same terrorists that want death to America.
I've rejoined the Paris Climate Accord, not because it will save the planet, but because we can Tax and destroy jobs, allowing China and other polluters a pass, ensuring their prosperity and not ours.
I have reversed the southern border security measures put in place by the last administration, allowing for Terrorist to enter freely, and expansion of cages for unaccompanied minors.
I have turned over all my duties to camel-toe, because my handlers don't trust me with the nuclear codes, and I can't maintain an intelligent conversation, much less complete a sentence.
Could you imagine, biden telling the truth?
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He has not announced it yet due to security concerns. Biden has done more in 5 weeks than Trump did in 4 years.

Well over 100,000 Americans have died of coronavirus under Biden’s watch.  His death count from covid will easily pass trumps over 4 years

Edited by BOHICA

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He has not announced it yet due to security concerns. Biden has done more in 5 weeks than Trump did in 4 years.

more things bad

Seriously Rich name one positive thing he's done for the mainstream American.   he's pandered some to the fringes but things that effect day to day american lives I can't come up with 1 thing good he's done in his first 5 weeks.  Plenty of things to their detriment though

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

more things bad

Seriously Rich name one positive thing he's done for the mainstream American.   he's pandered some to the fringes but things that effect day to day american lives I can't come up with 1 thing good he's done in his first 5 weeks.  Plenty of things to their detriment though

Covid relief.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Covid relief.

their has been no covid relief and even if there is the bills so overdone with stuff that should not be there its bad.   THey are giving people like myself free money for no reason.  i'll take the 5600 and spend it but i certainly did not need it.  

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It is too bad they have not come out with a pill or ointment for your advanced case of TDS.   I liked it better when you used to play the wise old owl on these boards instead of the crazy uncle we have today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is too bad they have not come out with a pill or ointment for your advanced case of TDS.   I liked it better when you used to play the wise old owl on these boards instead of the crazy uncle we have today. 

wise old owl,  I must have missed those posts :news:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden can't do a simple speech because of "Security concerns"? :lol: Isn't there a small army, a wall and razor wire guarding him and the Whitehouse? 

Just put him in a undisclosed location behind that fake White House set

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

POST UP A LIST OF POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE.  no bullshit,  post the good hes done in the past 60 days.

i got past that post and now see its been asked already.. and nothing good has been shown because its not true.        how can one keep defending this admin????   they openly violate the bill of rights, the constitution and flaunt there views , "its for them not us"     they are pushing America to split imo. they want it to happen, its the only explination imo.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

POST UP A LIST OF POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE.  no bullshit,  post the good hes done in the past 60 days.

i got past that post and now see its been asked already.. and nothing good has been shown because its not true.        how can one keep defending this admin????   they openly violate the bill of rights, the constitution and flaunt there views , "its for them not us"     they are pushing America to split imo. they want it to happen, its the only explanation imo.

He is just carrying on what Obama and the Dems of the day started, and people wonder why Trump was attacked since day 1 until the very end by the Dems and MSM. We see the same shit up here, and if you look around globally, this is the same agenda Liberals have world wide. 

trumptheman.jpg

• Like 2

We were warned over and over about what would happen if Biden got in, and i must admit i was thinking they were over stating the consequences myself, boy was i wrong.    its all AND more are coming true. Trump really was in the way. 

Im starting to hear and see more buyers remorse around here,, anyone else??    TDS had so many blind they bit off there own noses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, old indy said:

We were warned over and over about what would happen if Biden got in, and i must admit i was thinking they were over stating the consequences myself, boy was i wrong.    its all AND more are coming true. Trump really was in the way. 

Im starting to hear and see more buyers remorse around here,, anyone else??    TDS had so many blind they bit off there own noses.

TDS fucks can die in a fire.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mainecat said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMejqrWHB/