Check your account email address ×

Biden's first state of the union speech

7 hours ago, old indy said:

We were warned over and over about what would happen if Biden got in, and i must admit i was thinking they were over stating the consequences myself, boy was i wrong.    its all AND more are coming true. Trump really was in the way. 

Im starting to hear and see more buyers remorse around here,, anyone else??    TDS had so many blind they bit off there own noses.

there is all of maybe 5 guys here who voted biden.  only 1 IMO thought he was a good choice and thats MC.  

Biden is for sure worse than expected but some of thats Trumps fault in ruining what was the best case scenario we could have had with a biden win.  now Bidens handlers think they can pull off worse and worse things and they probably can unless a couple dems get some balls in the senate.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there is all of maybe 5 guys here who voted biden.  only 1 IMO thought he was a good choice and thats MC.  

Biden is for sure worse than expected but some of thats Trumps fault in ruining what was the best case scenario we could have had with a biden win.  now Bidens handlers think they can pull off worse and worse things and they probably can unless a couple dems get some balls in the senate.  

:lol:  at the bold.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump fucked us by losing the senate seats in GA through his idiocy post election loss.  that is undebatable.  

"us"   :lol:   Now your a solid GOP supporter?   Maybe you are Ginger but you don't post that way.

Edited by Highmark

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"us"   :lol:   Now your a solid GOP supporter?   Maybe you are Ginger but you don't post that way.

us is America-  America would have been just fine with Biden as president with split houses.  Now i have concerns about how much damage he can do in the next 2 years.  One party controlling all 3 parts is terrible for America whether its the dems or the pubs.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump fucked us by losing the senate seats in GA through his idiocy post election loss.  that is undebatable.  

Was Lorie (sp?) gonna win without that happening ?

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

us is America-  America would have been just fine with Biden as president with split houses.  Now i have concerns about how much damage he can do in the next 2 years.  One party controlling all 3 parts is terrible for America whether its the dems or the pubs.  

Of course its Trumps fault and not the people who voted for democraps or the way the democraps will rule.   Lets face it America is harshly divided no matter who is running.

Do I think Trump could have handled Georgia better after the general election results.....yes.....but fact is there was no winning Georgia.   You would understand this if you paid attention to the results of the General and Senate races.   

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course its Trumps fault and not the people who voted for democraps or the way the democraps will rule.   Lets face it America is harshly divided no matter who is running.

Do I think Trump could have handled Georgia better after the general election results.....yes.....but fact is there was no winning Georgia.   You would understand this if you paid attention to the results of the General and Senate races.   

:lol:  SMH winning 1 of those seats should have been easy but he fucked up

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  SMH winning 1 of those seats should have been easy but he fucked up

Nope.....too many voters felt disenfranchised no matter what Trump said.   The dems were going to do everything possible to win those 2 seats. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

And I can vote Pub and not drink the koolaid and think they do no wrong.  They are POS just like the dems.  My last 2 ballots FTR

16ballot.jpg

21ballot.jpg

:lol:   More I'm this way but you aren't even though we vote the same way.  :lol: 

Do you kiss the mirror each morning when looking into it?  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark