Check your account email address ×

Poor Cuomo....this isn't going away.

Dave

Remember all the dems gushing about this clown during the election? Why isn’t he running for president?

:lol:

Oops. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Remember all the dems gushing about this clown during the election? Why isn’t he running for president?

:lol:

Oops. 

Seems like a political death sentence for the left to swoon over you as a possible candidate..... remember Avinati?

32 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

With cement boots. Someplace with deep water. 

I would prefer a "21" gun salute on the front lawn of the governor's mansion at dawn:news:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   The typical excuse or apology.   Reality is men have to be careful....especially in the workplace but its not like this is a new thing or he hasn't been critical of others accused of similar actions.    

In a February 28 statement, Cuomo said: "I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended." He apologized and acknowledged "some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation." He also said, "At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business."

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The typical excuse or apology.   Reality is men have to be careful....especially in the workplace but its not like this is a new thing or he hasn't been critical of others accused of similar actions.    

In a February 28 statement, Cuomo said: "I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended." He apologized and acknowledged "some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation." He also said, "At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business."

If he's making apologies then he's done. Good fucking riddence.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hillary said the allegations should be investigated which means someone will pay these women off or one will end up dead scaring the rest into keeping silent.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hillary said the allegations should be investigated which means someone will pay these women off or one will end up dead scaring the rest into keeping silent.  

I read the article, if her description is accurate and we are now calling this sexual harassment, then society is fucked. I ain't no Cuomo fan but damn I see way worse at bars on any given weekend.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I read the article, if her description is accurate and we are now calling this sexual harassment, then society is fucked. I ain't no Cuomo fan but damn I see way worse at bars on any given weekend.

I agree, I don't like the arrogant fuck-head either, but some of these accusations seem petty.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

it has gone way past silencing the accusers at this point, his royal anus has dug a hole he will not be able to climb out unscathed, just a matter of time before he's done

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I haven’t read any of it. Was it a subordinate? Work isn’t the bar scene, you don’t get to hit on your employees. 

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Bars are not the work place and the guys hitting on the girls, or the opposite, aren't the governors of state. 

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He never had a real chance at the presidency anyway, maybe NY will get a new governor out of this though, Cuomo has been in office way too goddamn long.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

yup but support cancel culture like those on the left like to do you have to hold cuomo accountable and give him the boot.  they made the precedent.  

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Well I agree except its completely different when done inside the workplace or to an outside colleague.  He should know better not to mention anything sexual to a co-worker or someone working for him.   Hell I knew this 30 years ago in business.   NEVER EVER talk or make sexual innuendo's to female employee's, coworkers, suppliers, customers....you name it.   Its called being respectful.    

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I agree except its completely different when done inside the workplace or to an outside colleague.  He should know better not to mention anything sexual to a co-worker or someone working for him.   Hell I knew this 30 years ago in business.   NEVER EVER talk or make sexual innuendo's to female employee's, coworkers, suppliers, customers....you name it.   Its called being respectful.    

how else are you going to find easy side pieces besides at work :dunno:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

how else are you going to find easy side pieces besides at work :dunno:  

Well for me you just don't.   By all means go ahead though.  :lol: