Check your account email address ×

what's the deal with the 'Alphabet People' slapping LED's all over their sleds?

on the bumper

under the bumper 

on the hood

on the control arms

on their helmets

on their snow flaps

under the tunnel and belly pan

in headlamp housings designed for halogen bulbs

I just don't get it... are bars going to look like a Japanese truck stop in winter?

34654ytfrjughk.jpg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Alphabet people”? 

Kind've like Polaris Proud People?  Remember that shit?  :lol2:

27 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Same question I had. 

LGBTQ 

https://www.netflix.com/title/81140577 must see TV  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

I've seen pictures of two sleds ... Lenn's and some other guy on Facebook.  But hey, 2 sleds, I get it.  That's what, 20% of Cats that were sold this season?  So I can see the concern with so many.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've seen pictures of two sleds ... Lenn's and some other guy on Facebook.  But hey, 2 sleds, I get it.  That's what, 20% of Cats that were sold this season?  So I can see the concern with so many.

oh shit, maybe it's just a Cat thing.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/700367290002634/

delete thread, abort abort abort  :lol:

edit, nope https://www.google.com/search?q=snowmobile+led+lights&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjK4rjuqO_tAhWTHM0KHVIPA30Q_AUoAnoECAQQBA&biw=1280&bih=657#imgrc=QrA26OGt6h1-6M

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

its not just the cat crowd...

https://skidoooutlet.com/product/signature-led-light-for-handlebar-air-deflectors/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign={CampaignName}&keyword=&d=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI68qd_ebw7QIVRLKGCh3XGQkyEAQYASABEgJ2gvD_BwE

I had an email from a race parent asking about if they can run led's on their race sleds.. I had the urge to let them know my thoughts on this then decided I better keep it to myself.

There was a guy on a FB group recently showing off all of his "underglow" he just installed.  You'd be surprised how many people think that stuff is really cool.  Many were even mad at the manufacturers for not offering it.  All I will say is I have no interest in talking to a person that thinks that is cool.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mnstang said:

There was a guy on a FB group recently showing off all of his "underglow" he just installed.  You'd be surprised how many people think that stuff is really cool.  Many were even mad at the manufacturers for not offering it.  All I will say is I have no interest in talking to a person that thinks that is cool.

Oh, I'll talk to them....but I'm not riding with them.  

I dunno ... those accent lights are no worse than the obnoxiously multi colored, Gay Pride wraps that people seem to like throwing on their sleds.  I don't ride with anyone who does the LED stuff, but if I did I'd make sure they were in the back of the pack!

12 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Some people think it's just the coolest thing ever.  It just screams I'm gay.  And slow.  And probably old.  As seen in fast and furious.

It screams "I trail ride with a mountain can, a backpack with a avy shovel, and ride 8 miles per weekend."

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I dunno ... those accent lights are no worse than the obnoxiously multi colored, Gay Pride wraps that people seem to like throwing on their sleds.  I don't ride with anyone who does the LED stuff, but if I did I'd make sure they were in the back of the pack!

led lights are apparently the new wraps

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...WTF?  Imagine passing this on the trail.  It's like a christmas tree!

Underglow Lights for Snowmobile - 2020 - Snowmobiles.org

is it ok to ride in the middle or on the wrong side of the trail after passing him because 'ride lite' says green means GO! 

right @Badger** ?:lol2:

• Gold Member

Seen a old Polaris with under glow up near caribou 2-3 years ago. It was the only time I’d seen under glow on a sled. We were taking a break on the side of the trail and we start hearing music in the distance then I see a glowing red light coming down the trail and music getting louder. Sled went by us it was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen it had a red headlight cover and under glow and had some kind of sound system on it. We got some good laughs out of it.