Check your account email address ×

Stocks tanking

The market is doing exactly what it normally does on good news - sell.  Smart money is going to be profit taking on these highs and buying on the next dip.  This market is going to be a roller coaster for some time to come.  Out of control debt and spending, unlimited money printing policy.  At some point the coke runs out and someone has to clean up after the party.  Going to be the average joe getting soaked yet again in the end. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Market is down .58% and djia is still over 30k.  Settle down ffs.  And spend some of your money!

Sp500 with a PE over 40.....during a fucking recession with half the country and world shut down

How fucking retarded would you have to be to claim this isn’t the biggest bubble in history

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Market is down .58% and djia is still over 30k.  Settle down ffs.  And spend some of your money!

Mark Lester, spend it on what!! LMAO!! Half my stuff is deteriorating from AGE, not USE!!!! 

I got so much shit here, I hardly use what I got now, but I do get your point.   :bc:

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mark Lester, spend it on what!! LMAO!! Half my stuff is deteriorating from AGE, not USE!!!! 

I got so much shit here, I hardly use what I got now, but I do get your point.   :bc:

Some young broads.  :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sp500 with a PE over 40.....during a fucking recession with half the country and world shut down

How fucking retarded would you have to be to claim this isn’t the biggest bubble in history

God will you shut up?! You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

He cites one statistic out of 1000 that are available. S&P price earnings ratio is at 37 right now, not 40.  It is not the highest in history it’s not even the second highest.  Before the pandemic, the valuations were supported by the earnings. The smart money predicts that the economy will grow back into those values once this pandemic dies down.  There are thousands of companies right now making boatloads of cash. And no half the country is not shut down, ue is low teens.  And none of this should impact anyone’s long-term investing best practices.  It’s fine to have an opinion but quit calling everyone a retard who doesn’t agree with you

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

God will you shut up?! You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about

Fuck you moron...fucking greasy used car salesman whoring bullshit packages of equities like a pimp slinging a 3 tooth hooker.

Edited by f7ben

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He cites one statistic out of 1000 that are available. S&P price earnings ratio is at 37 right now, not 40.  It is not the highest in history it’s not even the second highest.  Before the pandemic, the earnings were supported by the valuations. The smart money predicts that the economy will grow back into those values once this pandemic dies down.  There are thousands of companies right now making boatloads of cash. And no half the country is not shut down, ue is low teens.  And none of this should impact anyone’s long-term investing best practices.  It’s fine to have an opinion but quit calling everyone a retard who doesn’t agree with you

37 is pre Tesla you fucking idiot. Good god are you dumb as fuck

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you moron...fucking greasy used car salesman whoring bullshit packages of equities like a pimp slinging a 3 tooth hooker.

It's rare that people have the self discipline to be good investors so FA's help people have that discipline which historically is a good thing. While market fundamentals sometimes may be flawed time after time when knocked down the market comes back and those who were not trying to time the market make money.   

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He cites one statistic out of 1000 that are available. S&P price earnings ratio is at 37 right now, not 40.  It is not the highest in history it’s not even the second highest.  Before the pandemic, the earnings were supported by the valuations. The smart money predicts that the economy will grow back into those values once this pandemic dies down.  There are thousands of companies right now making boatloads of cash. And no half the country is not shut down, ue is low teens.  And none of this should impact anyone’s long-term investing best practices.  It’s fine to have an opinion but quit calling everyone a retard who doesn’t agree with you

Yup.  PE ratios are typically calculated from the trailing 12 months earnings.  Stock valuations are looking at future earnings over the next 10 years or more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think we will have a correction and that won't necessarily be a bad thing, maybe 20% and then carry on forward.

Yeah, the country is very unstable right now.............will take months to level off.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There is no more greasy of a dirtbag than you buddy on this forum.  I think I’ve heard quite enough of your disparagement of my character.. Like I told you a couple years ago, I’ll give you $1000 if you can get hired by this company. I have a feeling you would not pass the background check. Let alone the half dozen nterviews.  It’s clear you’re a pretty angry guy, and I think we all know why.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

It's rare that people have the self discipline to be good investors so FA's help people have that discipline which historically is a good thing. While market fundamentals sometimes may be flawed time after time when knocked down the market comes back and those who were not trying to time the market make money.   

Ben?  Discipline?   Stop making sense!  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is no more greasy of a dirtbag than you buddy on this forum.  I think I’ve heard quite enough of your disparagement of my character.. Like I told you a couple years ago, I’ll give you $1000 if you can get hired by this company. I have a feeling you would not pass the background check. Let alone the interview.

Fucking moron