Check your account email address ×

Stocks tanking

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  I tried to do my own shit for almost a year.  I set up a really nice multi-screen home-day trading office and took a good sum of coin and and BAM!  Lost six digits faster than the speed of light!  Spent 12+ hours a day trying to figure it all out and slowly clawed most of my money back.  I’m glad I was smart enough to realize my limitations (learned I didn’t have the stomach for it) early on and glad my losses were minimal.  I trade with a moderate sum of “fun money” now but, my main portfolio is professionally managed.  I’ll make one or two trades a year and have done really well with the last few....but I’m sure as fuck not going to start believing I’ve got a grip on the market.  In fact, I took about 40% of my gains from AMZN and moved them to my broker....to protect myself, from myself!  :lmao:

You know there isn't a good money manager that doesn't have a regret story.  If they don't, they are either full of shit or stick to low return investments.

• Like 1