Check your account email address ×

More bullshit

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are missing the point...the restaurant’s and bars are not open for indoor service. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep she locked everything back down, continues to extend it and will likely keep doing it until after New Years

That’s too bad.  Also too bad the virus became politicized.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Biggest fuck up from the federal response and lack of leadership. 

Yeah, Evers fucked up bigtime.   2 weeks to slow the curve then shelter in place for 30 days is now 9 months.  He's a fuckin idiot.  

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep she locked everything back down, continues to extend it and will likely keep doing it until after New Years

Same in MN, Tim Jong Walz extended his order through the holidays except he allows outdoor dining at partial occupancy....WTF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yeah, Evers fucked up bigtime.   2 weeks to slow the curve then shelter in place for 30 days is now 9 months.  He's a fuckin idiot.  

Evers?   How about the whiney fucking Congressional Repugs suing to the fucked up state supreme court.  When was the last time the state haute/Senate was in session?   Besides - I was referring to your boy Donny and his band of incompetent misfits.  

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Same in MN, Tim Jong Walz extended his order through the holidays except he allows outdoor dining at partial occupancy....WTF

Honestly I'm not sure where our governor stands on outdoor dinning anymore. We had some tents set up outside restaurants but not sure if they can even use them anymore

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Never mind the fact that a lot of businesses make their year in the next few weeks. They’re going to be in deeper trouble without the holiday bump. Thanks Gretchen.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Evers?   How about the whiney fucking Congressional Repugs suing to the fucked up state supreme court.  When was the last time the state haute/Senate was in session?   Besides - I was referring to your boy Donny and his band of incompetent misfits.  

Yes, Evers. 

The misfit fauchi retained by Creepy Joe? 

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yes, Evers. 

The misfit fauchi retained by Creepy Joe? 

No - the clown you’re balls deep in who said it would go away like a miracle and we are turning the corner.  SBYL 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No - the clown you’re balls deep in who said it would go away like a miracle and we are turning the corner.  SBYL 

You might want to call Vince and get an update on this so called me being balls deep mr. 2 year vacation.  Evers failed miserably... you know it.... you will never admit it.... we all know it.  Cheers

1 minute ago, jammin said:

You might want to call Vince and get an update on this so called me being balls deep mr. 2 year vacation.  Evers failed miserably... you know it.... you will never admit it.... we all know it.  Cheers

Hard to blame Evers when your boys whined and sued to overturn his policy.  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Evers was in full control of Wisconsin.  That's a fact. The traffic heading north from Illinois for opening fishing weekend was impressive. Even prior.  Good work, Tony. 

I'm gonna live my life.  Wear my mask like a good boy, respect others space, wash my hands and wait til it passes.  Easy for me to say, my income has not really been impacted.  I really feel for these small business owners and people who've lost jobs, who's livelihood has been destroyed.  I know what that feels like and its not good.  There is alot of anger with the government now, over the pandemic, this election, pro Trump, anti Trump, etc..  A fine state of affairs.  Not.

Edited by DriftBusta

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

My buddies employee had a kid test positive this week. The kid was tested before a minor surgery. 

Whole family decided to get tested and 3 out of the 6 tested positive. Nobody had any symptoms. They tested the negatives twice and all still negative. 

The father requested antibody testing and he had covid antibodies and had already had it. Hadn’t been sick at all

This whole fucking thing is bullshit 

They have immunity already.

BS is an understatement.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude....there is no gym here that’s open. There is no bar or restaurant that’s open. They have fully destroyed those businesses.

It's just a mask they said.

Edited by teamgreen02

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Never mind the fact that a lot of businesses make their year in the next few weeks. They’re going to be in deeper trouble without the holiday bump. Thanks Gretchen.

She has a little spot going now with a shitty looking santa .   All the kids want to know if Santa and the Elves are masked up!!!!!   Such a dummy. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Evers close personal assistant DIED while in direct violation of the guidelines that EVERS himself put in place.  How fucking ignorant can you be.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Evers close personal assistant DIED while in direct violation of the guidelines that EVERS himself put in place.  How fucking ignorant can you be.

Thats a Very deep well.   more of a bottomless pit from all indications.