Check your account email address ×

More bullshit

f7ben

My buddies employee had a kid test positive this week. The kid was tested before a minor surgery. 

Whole family decided to get tested and 3 out of the 6 tested positive. Nobody had any symptoms. They tested the negatives twice and all still negative. 

The father requested antibody testing and he had covid antibodies and had already had it. Hadn’t been sick at all

This whole fucking thing is bullshit 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Normal story.  I’m hearing kids going in groups to get tested just to see how many are positive.  About half get positives...no symptoms, no illness, no nothing.  It’s a joke. 

I’m getting more and more hostile by the day. You have to be a willingly ignorant fucking full blown retard to buy into any of this garbage. Literally every single person I know except the hardcore dem retards think it’s bullshit

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m getting more and more hostile by the day. You have to be a willingly ignorant fucking full blown retard to buy into any of this garbage. Literally every single person I know except the hardcore dem retards think it’s bullshit

:lmao:

This is the world we now live in.  Remember, it’s easy to be blissfully stupid and just receive orders every morning.  

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My buddies employee had a kid test positive this week. The kid was tested before a minor surgery. 

Whole family decided to get tested and 3 out of the 6 tested positive. Nobody had any symptoms. They tested the negatives twice and all still negative. 

The father requested antibody testing and he had covid antibodies and had already had it. Hadn’t been sick at all

This whole fucking thing is bullshit 

Weird, only people I’ve known to test + but absolutely no symptoms where those going in for procedures or surgery.

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

Weird, only people I’ve known to test + but absolutely no symptoms where those going in for procedures or surgery.

That’s how this started....his kid was scheduled for a minor procedure. My work partners 87 year old grandma in law tested positive also 2 weeks ago before emergency oral surgery....no symptoms 

• Like 1

The testing criteria is fucked.  They use a much more sensitive standard for testing covid 19 than for every other virus/disease.  They don't use this sensitive standard for all other illnesses for a reasons, because it's not accurate and you'll get many false positives.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The testing criteria is fucked.  They use a much more sensitive standard for testing covid 19 than for every other virus/disease.  They don't use this sensitive standard for all other illnesses for a reasons, because it's not accurate and you'll get many false positives.

:lol: 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you really have to learn how to chill. I went to the gym today with my daughter, mask up to get in and then you are pretty much good. Went to a bar/restaurant on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today. Going to a bar Friday afternoon with a bunch of friends. Simple adjustments like wearing a mask in and out, BFD. 

I guess I could bark at the moon and be so mad about it that I refuse to partake in anything because of mask requirements and choose to release my frustration online instead. I'm sure that would help the situation more than my dollars in the economy

BTW haven't been tested and don't plan on it, ever.....:news: 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you really have to learn how to chill. I went to the gym today with my daughter, mask up to get in and then you are pretty much good. Went to a bar/restaurant on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today. Going to a bar Friday afternoon with a bunch of friends. Simple adjustments like wearing a mask in and out, BFD. 

I guess I could bark at the moon and be so mad about it that I refuse to partake in anything because of mask requirements and choose to release my frustration online instead. I'm sure that would help the situation more than my dollars in the economy

I can’t really say this thing has changed my state of mind. In the beginning it was difficult because there was no direction coming from the feds on safety measures in healthcare. It left state and municipal governments scrambling. Looking back it’s clear to see where the CDC was kneecapped. That still pisses me off but there’s nothing I can do about it.  Now it’s basically relax and wait for it to pass. And it will. I’m pretty adaptive. In sept I bought some land up north that has a small one bedroom cabin. I’ve been splitting my time between home and there. It’s really not that bad. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can’t really say this thing has changed my state of mind. In the beginning it was difficult because there was no direction coming from the feds on safety measures in healthcare. It left state and municipal governments scrambling. Looking back it’s clear to see where the CDC was kneecapped. That still pisses me off but there’s nothing I can do about it.  Now it’s basically relax and wait for it to pass. And it will. I’m pretty adaptive. In sept I bought some land up north that has a small one bedroom cabin. I’ve been splitting my time between home and there. It’s really not that bad. 

yep. You adapt. Pretty simple. The anger I observe from the 'strong' on these forums who claim they will never subjugate and call mask wearers weak while the mask wearers go about life is a pretty funny dose of irony that is quite simply lost on them :lol: 

• Like 3

Just now, frenchy said:

yep. You adapt. Pretty simple. The anger I observe from the 'strong' on these forums who claim they will never subjugate and call mask wearers weak while the mask wearers go about life is a pretty funny dose of irony that is quite simply lost on them :lol: 

It’s crazy as fuck. The amount of energy some people put into being anti masking is ridiculous. I’m not crazy about wearing one. In fact it gets rather disgusting. But to lose one’s shit and go marching over it is a little childish. In my dealings with the general public I’m finding that the antis are far and in between. Definitely a small minority. I’d rather that women wouldn’t have to wear tops at beaches, but I’m not about to turn into a whining twat over it. 

• Like 1

If they put as much effort into wearing masks as much as you on whining about Trump on freedomsledder, there woold be no chyna virus anymore.

lolololol

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Everyone around me is testing positive. Today I have a little cough and the people in the office are fucking with me. I told them I am not getting tested because then I won't have it. LOL

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everyone around me is testing positive. Today I have a little cough and the people in the office are fucking with me. I told them I am not getting tested because then I won't have it. LOL

When HR does their version of "contact tracing" at work to decide who gets to weeks of CoVacation, or as I like to put it 2 weeks to think about their actions, this is what I think of.

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Dude....there is no gym here that’s open. There is no bar or restaurant that’s open. They have fully destroyed those businesses 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Yes.....everyone is testing positive and anyone , anywhere for any reason who dies is a covid death 

Went to dinner 20 mins away to another state with the wife last nite. Wore a mask in till I sat down, ate and wore a mask out till I hit the front door. Why the state that I live in can't allow the same is beyond me. We have a governor who's posturing for bigger things at the national level is all I can think of.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Went to dinner 20 mins away to another state with the wife last nite. Wore a mask in till I sat down, ate and wore a mask out till I hit the front door. Why the state that I live in can't allow the same is beyond me. We have a governor who's posturing for bigger things at the national level is all I can think of.

We have fucking morons supporting him although I know of no one 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

She was allowing it  and then decided to go back into shutdown mode but feel free to get a fucking manicure...bizarro.

Iron Pig in Gaylord had their liquor license pulled but they are still doing indoor service.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

My life has been pretty much normal besides any of our places that are only bars (don't serve food) can't be open, I have no problem wearing a mask if it means we can still go out to eat, I can close loans at attorneys offices, etc. 

It's really starting to wear on the GF though cause most of her friends are super liberal and they are super scared of the 'Rona. Most have refused to meet inside anyplace with her or go over to each other's places and that is going to be tough this winter as all my friends are fine hanging out and my social calendar stays pretty much full despite all this. Hoping she wants to snowmobile and ice fish more this winter or she gets back into skiing and can go with my buds GF cause if not this is going to be a long winter for her (which will also mean me)...

Edited by GGNHL

Hard to believe how big of deal people are making out of minor accommodations and concessions.  I wear a mask when it’s required.  Patronize restaurants and retail that follow guidelines.  Site meetings more so than office meetings.  In the process of starting another major home project and just keep some distance when contractors come over.  Both sides of the family are more comfortable not meeting for the Holidays this year so we are staying put.  Roll with it and hopefully by June - with the success of vaccines - life is almost back to normal but it’s been manageable so far.  

And remind me who the snowflakes are again..... :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hard to believe how big of deal people are making out of minor accommodations and concessions.  I wear a mask when it’s required.  Patronize restaurants and retail that follow guidelines.  Site meetings more so than office meetings.  In the process of starting another major home project and just keep some distance when contractors come over.  Both sides of the family are more comfortable not meeting for the Holidays this year so we are staying put.  Roll with it and hopefully by June - with the success of vaccines - life is almost back to normal but it’s been manageable so far.  

And remind me who the snowflakes are again..... :lol: 

You are missing the point...the restaurant’s and bars are not open for indoor service. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She was allowing it  and then decided to go back into shutdown mode but feel free to get a fucking manicure...bizarro.

Iron Pig in Gaylord had their liquor license pulled but they are still doing indoor service.

Yep she locked everything back down, continues to extend it and will likely keep doing it until after New Years