Check your account email address ×

More bullshit

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell it to the businesses that have lost their entire life savings. 

Now run along, don't you have a house to go paint?

No I’m good...listening to your knowitall ass spew bullshit is great entertainment. 👍🏿👊🏻

Fucking pudbeat.:lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Greg at least has some substance behind what he says whether you agree or not. I think it's hard for some of us in states where things are more reasonable to understand how stupid some of the rules are elsewhere.  We finally got  a mask mandate here maybe 30 days ago but I've been out to dinner 5-6 nights a week for the past 6 months since they reopened.  the only thing i don't do that I did before is go to the gym because I won't wear a mask there.  thats cost me about 30 lbs.  

don't need to here while working out, just between sets or moving between stations

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

not while exercising. I'll type slower next time

How fucking stupid is it that you can exercise and sweat and huff and puff and generally exert yourself and then you need to put a mask on for the 7 steps between rooms :lol: only an absolute fucking retard would defend that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How fucking stupid is it that you can exercise and sweat and huff and puff and generally exert yourself and then you need to put a mask on for the 7 steps between rooms :lol: only an absolute fucking retard would defend that 

That sounds pretty funny and retarded all the same.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You two think this is all about the masks?  One of you is a self assigned edgy liberal who just wants to be a normal little pest but the other used to have some brains and the ability to think with independent logic....not sure what happened there.

This is about government overreach and another way they steal our rights through the spread of an irrational fear.  This current scare I s a bi-partisan effort. An abusive government is far more dangerous than a foreign government wanting to crush our nation(s).  And in this case, we have both.

Agree. While we have this pandemic over running the country, It seems to have scared all the mass shooters into hiding. Weird . 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i'm not trying to make sense of it just stating the rules. that said If I go and spend 60 mins on a machine without a mask the next closest machine in use is like 2 M away. Have a hard time believing if someone else was on the next closest machine for the same time the distance alone would change anything. 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you running in and out of stores picking up and dropping off packages masked up or mask less? 

snake was all for taking bigly precautions until he realized it wasn't the cool position in internet land. Now he's a mega rebel, and super popular again. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

i'm not trying to make sense of it just stating the rules. that said If I go and spend 60 mins on a machine without a mask the next closest machine in use is like 2 M away. Have a hard time believing if someone else was on the next closest machine for the same time the distance alone would change anything. 

We had the same rules for gyms here until they shut them down fully a month ago. It was laughable. I believe most gyms including our YMCA are never opening again. They are bankrupt

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We had the same rules for gyms here until they shut them down fully a month ago. It was laughable. I believe most gyms including our YMCA are never opening again. They are bankrupt

again, gyms and restaurants are mandated to do big time contact tracing. They are at the top of that list. The fact they are so low on the totem pole in terms of causes for spread just gets ignored. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

again, gyms and restaurants are mandated to do big time contact tracing. They are at the top of that list. The fact they are so low on the totem pole in terms of causes for spread just gets ignored. 

This is all easily explained. These businesses rely on various health dept and state licensing for their legal existence. They can easily be bullied by the state and these establishments have essentially no recourse 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

snake was all for taking bigly precautions until he realized it wasn't the cool position in internet land. Now he's a mega rebel, and super popular again. 

Fucking right I was. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread....

Then information became available.

But yuh. To be an internet tough guy...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m3yzrr46jp50o32az6

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Superair said:

Agree. While we have this pandemic over running the country, It seems to have scared all the mass shooters into hiding. Weird . 

Masks render bullets useless.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it is.  Some real data.

From the UK but all the same.

image.thumb.png.6a58e85010897643d4378074d2a220cc.png

Nice.

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

Look at the group of people you are aligning yourself with here because you want to debate with others.  Does this make sense to you?

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is all easily explained. These businesses rely on various health dept and state licensing for their legal existence. They can easily be bullied by the state and these establishments have essentially no recourse 

The ones closest to the crosshairs get taken out first....then, the state goes looking for other means to control the people.

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Fucking right I was. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread....

Then information became available.

But yuh. To be an internet tough guy...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m3yzrr46jp50o32az6

Yep...but even before info was out...something just didn't seem right with all this hoopla.  It's like the drowning numbers started piling up even though nobody could see any deep water.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bottom line is that if the government is going to force business to close then they need to support them financially and without some complicated fucking bullshit that forces owners to jump through hoops only to be denied help. The fucking CARES act is an abomination that only helped the wealthy. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bottom line is that if the government is going to force business to close then they need to support them financially and without some complicated fucking bullshit that forces owners to jump through hoops only to be denied help. The fucking CARES act is an abomination that only helped the wealthy. 

Yep.