Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile dealers sold out

ckf

You jokers...

Saw an ad locally, 1980's Citation SS...these were 3 for a few hundred bucks when I fixed and rode junk. Buddy is asking $2000

Guess that's why weed is legal now...seller is a couple grams deep while posting the ad

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Won't lie I thought about putting a $4700 sticker on mine and see if it goes.

You should...there’s a lot 10-15 year old shit going for double or more then what it should be. Crazy prices

3 hours ago, ckf said:

They just ran a story about snowmobiling on the local news. VT is expecting a busy season. Some dealerships have already sold through this year's allocation of sleds.

It’s the same story in the Midwest. Crazy prices and sold out. It going to be a shit show if it ever snows.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

You jokers...

Saw an ad locally, 1980's Citation SS...these were 3 for a few hundred bucks when I fixed and rode junk. Buddy is asking $2000

Guess that's why weed is legal now...seller is a couple grams deep while posting the ad

My buddy texted me that he sold 3 sleds last week. An '87 Citation for $1800, a '03 Rev 600 no rev for $3600 and a '91 Citation 250 for $2500. Said he almost felt guilty about the last one as he listed as a joke and the guy offered him his asking by email....lol

Crazy.

Its got me thinking about selling my backup sled. I checked online and guys are asking close to what I paid for it 4 years ago and mine has less mileage.

Mini Z's are going for stupid money.

Edited by Blackstar

Well Cat’s plan of only building a limited number of sleds seemed to be a great business plan last year. This year not so much. :lol: Amazing how things change so quickly.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

2018s on the market place $12,000.

Yeah Polaris' and Skee doo's. 

Remember, when you list something on FB for $12k, your first 3 offers will be, $2500 cash, $3000 right now, and $3200 cash money tonight....

Edited by Legend
  • Haha 1

So we have around 1500 cash left over after I bought 2 cars and parts to fix em up.  Wife was looking at sleds on craigslist last night.  She shows me a 97 MXZ 440 Fan for $1500 and a 2000 Polaris Supersport 550 for $2000.  I told her I'd go 2 grand for both sleds and that's about as retail as I would go.  Last week I spied a Sabercat 600 for $1400, I checked again last night and they raised the price to $2200.   She won't be getting a sled this year with any of that bullshit.  We'll see what spring 2021 brings.  I wanted to find her a Polaris IQ chassis.