Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile dealers sold out

ckf

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Did they have one of those retarded “if you can read this flip me over” stickers on it

I was following this guy up 201 to camp, and it had been snowing and getting colder.  I had just tried to pass about a mile earlier, but started sliding myself, so said fuck it and fell back and kept my distance.  Black ice.  He just all of a sudden busted looser and ass came around, he hit the opposite bank with prejudice and then flipped over, destroyed the roof and front end.  I stopped and helped pull him out, as he was picking glass out of his hair.  

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was following this guy up 201 to camp, and it had been snowing and getting colder.  I had just tried to pass about a mile earlier, but started sliding myself, so said fuck it and fell back and kept my distance.  Black ice.  He just all of a sudden busted looser and ass came around, he hit the opposite bank with prejudice and then flipped over, destroyed the roof and front end.  I stopped and helped pull him out, as he was picking glass out of his hair.  

Crazy how quick something can go wrong. He’s lucky he didn’t get seriously injured and someone was close by to help pull him out. Did the side bags go off or the belts blow and lock up? Usually that stuff goes off when you go over a certain angle.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

LOL the edge of your pea brain

You actually believe the entire planet is a part of a vast conspiracy to say the earth is not flat but actually round.

A flat fucking earth.

I* could dribble spit down my chin and make grunting noises and I would be better received than you... :lol:

• Haha 1