Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile dealers sold out

ckf

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Perfect time to sell a used sled. 

I have a buddy who is a real cheap ass and he has an old 1996 600 vmax (in rough shape) and he was saying that he was going to try to sell if for $2000. I didnt want to hurt his feelings and tell him that anyone who pays more than $500 for that is a retard. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a buddy who is a real cheap ass and he has an old 1996 600 vmax (in rough shape) and he was saying that he was going to try to sell if for $2000. I didnt want to hurt his feelings and tell him that anyone who pays more than $500 for that is a retard. LOL

Some genius would probably hand him that or close to it right now. All while there's no snow on the ground

Just now, Skidooski said:

Some genius would probably hand him that or close to it right now. All while there's no snow on the ground

They would have to have zero knowledge of snowmobiles to do that. There isnt much nice about it. If that were me I would feel bad selling it to someone who was planning to ride it. LOL

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

My buddy texted me that he sold 3 sleds last week. An '87 Citation for $1800, a '03 Rev 600 no rev for $3600 and a '91 Citation 250 for $2500. Said he almost felt guilty about the last one as he listed as a joke and the guy offered him his asking by email....lol

Crazy.

Its got me thinking about selling my backup sled. I checked online and guys are asking close to what I paid for it 4 years ago and mine has less mileage.

Mini Z's are going for stupid money.

Stainless Steve ;) 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

They would have to have zero knowledge of snowmobiles to do that. There isnt much nice about it. If that were me I would feel bad selling it to someone who was planning to ride it. LOL

Never know....People trying to get outdoors more now with Covid not knowing any better.  I've seen it all summer long with Mountain Bikes. Couldn't find any new or decent used stuff and when you did it was gone fast and at top dollar 

17 hours ago, Tinker said:

Same here, guys are asking 30k for their snowchecks. Stupidness. 

Picked up a 2021 exped se 900 ace, threw on a pile of accessories and an industrial boggan (not the one on the trailer, they gave me the wrong one and I had to exchange) a few weeks ago.  Total price with accessories and taxes was north of $26k.  Insane, but whatever... it's what I enjoy and I can afford it.  Dealership I got it from only had a small handful of sleds left, and if they haven't sold out of stock yet, they will very soon.

exped.jpg

Edited by low-1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I sold my Mach Z,,,,,,,,,,,,,fukkin junk. 

Dealer is askin' full price on the Indy 550.............he can shove it up his ass.

I got more than enough stuff to keep me busy. 

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Record sales this year, you expect them to discount it?

I didn't know for sure what to expect. I don't even care at this point. It's almost February. How much good sledding will we get around here? Southern NH, some years the trails are closed for almost the entire season. 

Dealers can all go fuck themselves.  

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You can't afford a 550 at msrp?

:lol:

I can buy the dealership, you faggot. Why do you like to suck dick so much? 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't know for sure what to expect. I don't even care at this point. It's almost February. How much good sledding will we get around here? Southern NH, some years the trails are closed for almost the entire season. 

Dealers can all go fuck themselves.  

I can buy the dealership, you faggot. Why do you like to suck dick so much? 

no reason to own a sled if you are just going to ride southern NH unless it's an old cheap one.  I have not ridden down here since 2004 it's just not worthwhile,  the ail trails turned to snirt before the storm even ends most times.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no reason to own a sled if you are just going to ride southern NH unless it's an old cheap one.  I have not ridden down here since 2004 it's just not worthwhile,  the ail trails turned to snirt before the storm even ends most times.  

You got that right!!    :thumbsup:

Jesus Christ..... either ride the sled or shut the fuck up and sell it.

I'm hundreds of miles further north and I still chase it. Its what you fucking do.

Whaaa I can't ride from home.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Settles that then.  Any real reason to buy a boat?

Not really. I got a 12' with 15 Honda, that gets me just about anywhere I wanna go. 

I'm actually gettin to the point where I don't want any more machinery to worry about. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Jesus Christ..... either ride the sled or shut the fuck up and sell it.

I'm hundreds of miles further north and I still chase it. Its what you fucking do.

Whaaa I can't ride from home.

Who, ME?????

On 12/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, Dieselgeek said:

Anybody priced used diesel pickups lately? Prices are just as absurd as sleds! 

I scratch my head at how people can justify the price of most pickups and higher options SUV's these days.

I guess when it is "only $xxxx" a month, it must be a lot easier.